Gun Control

They forgot to plant that gun too. :wink:

Time will tell. We all remember “hands up don’t shoot”. That was the start of the fake news on these things.

Looks like Stephon ran because he was on probation. He was committing a crime and ran. His crime didn’t warrant the death penalty, but he jeopardized his life to avoid going back to jail.
Common sense …when a cop with a gun says stop or will shoot, you stop… no if’s ands or buts.
Even if these cops get jail time you are still dead.
He made a stupid lethal mistake.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-stephon-clark-profile-20180328-story.html%3FoutputType=amp

1 Like

The helicopter saw him breaking windows. He was running from police. Resisting arrest is a crime. He was guilty and knew it. Running was a fatal mistake… Even if he was in the right… dead right

1 Like

I would say some people are so one sided you kind of laugh at their innocence.

There’s this rash to act as a Rambo when it comes to the police applying death sentences for crimes the police won’t show up if you call them here in San Jose. And when they dare to show up, 7+ units arrive, the over time is great, isn’t it?

Those who say “well, he ought, should, could, would have stopped when told to stop” forget that the crime doesn’t warrant the punishment of death. Nobody other than the victim or should I say the killed was in danger. And, it calls for an investigation on how, these cops, being in the dark, with no back up, dared to approach an alleged “criminal”, without knowing anything but somebody running after committing an alleged crime, forgetting that you are innocent until proven guilty.

There were, and still are, more important things the cops should pursue. A broken window, a broken whatever, shouldn’t end up in somebody being killed by them. And, worse, when a cop asks you to show your hands, and you die because the cop under stress, conveniently, sees a gun when there was a phone in your hand. Worse? When such victim is shot, mostly in his back, defeating any defense that he was confronting the authority, something smells fishy here, and that’s the souls of those cops shooting because they are authorized to do, without any liabilities. And that’s proven hundreds of times. Basically, they are ready for the kill. Plain and simple.

By the way, those who think that you need to be armed to defend yourself against those criminals that have them, well dummy, those guns wouldn’t be there if you, or as an FBI agent did, forgot it in his car which was broken in.

And as the famous phrase on the economy, we should use one for guns, “it’s the gun idiot!”.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/1-baton-rouge-officer-fired-1-suspended-in-deadly-shooting/ar-AAvi72a?ocid=spartanntp

1 Like

I would rather have someone try to kill me with a knife than shoot me. At least I can try to defend myself.

3 Likes

Here, again, let’s read the pedantry from the usual Russian bot…

It’s coming to your workplace high techies…are you used to shootings? OK…get ready!

Somebody here will bring data, graphics and statistics to your family after you are shot.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/police-in-california-respond-to-possible-shooter-at-youtube-offices/ar-AAvqrNc?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=ientp&OCID=ansmsnnews11

Criminals in CA may get a lot braver.

We were fortunate today. Imagine if the wacked out vegan had a semi automatic rife with bump stock. This clearly is why military grade weapons should be banned, as a preventive measure.

1 Like

The military uses 9mm hand guns.

Yes, and I just used a knife during dinner…

1 Like

Knives kill more people that all riffles, assault weapons, and shotguns combined.

1 Like

As one of our posters eloquently stated, I would take my chances against a madman/woman with a knive vs a military grade weapon any day. We seriously should count our blessings today, we avoided a massacre today. Thank you, Crazy Batch, for not buying a bunch of assault weapons and taking it out on innocent people and ending it with a self inflicted bullet. Rot in hell…

1 Like

We were very, very fortunate this time.

1 Like

Here is a girl who doesn’t know the basics of gun control…Never point a gun at anybody, always assume it’s loaded…

http://www.hot97.com/news/news/woman-shoots-man-head-accident-while-playing-gun-car-graphic-video

1 Like

This is a great victory.

It is established, assault rifles are out of the jurisdiction of the second amendment.

Same as machine guns, which some idiots pro guns forget were banned, and hand grenades, bazookas, and so on, the AR15s should be banned from the hands of civilians. Period!

Again, the right to have a gun or two for protection I really don’t have an issue with, and I would say most fair minded people would go along with that. Just ban the military grade weapons. Unfortunately, pro gunners (just like some of these affordable housing lunatics) aren’t willing to negotiate on anything. They just want it all or the status quo, and of course, what ultimately happens? More people die and then they come with the excuses that more people die by paper cuts, etc…

1 Like