Harvard Doesn't Want Asians

It’s a secret that he is protecting from the forum. But I can give you a hint: this language originated in Eurasia. :slight_smile:

Your choices are limited here. White women don’t like Asian men because they are not likeable, not widely respected and short in many things in the right sense of the word :joy: May I propose you go back to China, many are eagerly waiting for you :crazy_face:

Yes I’m packing my bags as we speak :smile:

1 Like

I don’t know about likability - the ones that are taller than average (like 6’ ones) also tend to work out, as far as i can tell. They look ok. Not sure about personalities.

The bigger problem is language. Second generation is ok, but first generation that just immigrated to US is very hard to communicate with. IT gets better over time, though.

I think 99% of Asians are under 6’.

Yeah, unfortunately I think part of likeability is good physique - especially in countries where average person is tall.

From wiki:
American average: 175.7 cm
Hispanic American: 172.4 cm
Mexican Americans: 172.2
Asian Americans: 172.3
Non-Hispanic whites: 178.2
Chinese: 167.1 cm (the ones living in china).

So maybe second gen asians living in asia would have a good chance - part of it is genes, most of it is nutrition.

So should Harvard give preference to the tall students since they have higher likability?

No the conversation derailed to asian women / asian men being more/less prefered.

I am 188 cm same height as my skis 6’2"

1 Like

Just 1 cm taller than you, but don’t have skis!

Alumni interviewers give Asian-Americans personal ratings comparable to those of whites. But the admissions office gives them the worst scores of any racial group, often without even meeting them, according to Professor Arcidiacono.

So the people who actually interacted with the Asian applicants think they don’t lack any “positive characters” but admission office staff sitting thousands of miles away somehow concluded otherwise.

I wonder why? :thinking:

1 Like

Is there anything to suggest they are asian in their application besides their names? Maybe that’s what needs to change!

You can tell from the essays they write, where they live etc. Cmon that’s how google “knows” me.

Pay a white american to write it for you, like a true capitalist.

1 Like

Is there a race/ethnicity field in the application? I wonder whether an applicant can choose “other” to increase the chance.

Can a white or Asian applicant self identify as other ethnicity? Do they allow a male student to self identify as a female?

1 Like

Already explained previously. Because Asians are miserly and don’t donate to the school.

Right. A kid named “Brian Chan” from Cupertino self identifies as black. That’d help. :smile:

Yes and yes.

Apply to court for legal name change. And we will have lots of asian kids with names like Brian White.

I always thought the whole racial identification section on the applications funny.

Race is a funny thing. Asians don’t want to live in other asian-dominant neighborhoods, i don’t want to live close to other people from my country. It’s just so funny.