Harvard Doesn't Want Asians

I was born a male, and I self-identify as a transformer.

Some asians don’t like living with other Asians. I do.

This is the whole soft power thing. Countries with big soft power and generally admired around the world have many advantages. And right now it’s the West in general and America in particular. It was not always like that of course if you look back in history, and it won’t be like this forever.

1 Like

Will be like this within my lifetime though.

I am the same way. I don’t like Asians who don’t like their own tribe. Leave for all I care.

1 Like

It’s not about liking or not, i don’t think. Part of it is “meshing” with the culture of the country. America is a great place with people embracing nature, social interactions, community and capitalism - I make fun of wqj plenty about that, but there’s truth to it.

I would rather have my kid be part of this society than get isolated with same-language speaking people, and physically living close to american-neighborhoods is part of that. This would have been the same if i were living in Germany, or Canada.

Nothing wrong with isolating yourself within your own community. You don’t even have to speak English if you don’t feel like it. The good thing about America is that you can do whatever you want.

1 Like

If Brian Chan has a black mother, he can certainly identify as black.

I think Brian Chan can self identify as Hispanic or Latino since Latino has Asian heritage, it would be hard for Harvard to prove that Brian CHAN is not Latino.

Many black Americans and Latino Americans have white DNA. Most Asians don’t.

Harvard can go onto ask for additional details, tell us your heritage in details:
1/8 Asian
2/8 irish
1/8 black
1/8 nord… and so on.

They can ask for your DNA sample to avoid cheating on race identification

Please provide your DNA sample to qualify for special scholarships directed towards certain minorities.

They can use it to: 1. enforce ethnic quotas 2. identify certain genes (athletic, intelligence etc). Think possibilities!

Many black Americans and Latino Americans have white DNA. Most Asians don’t.

Can this explain why Harvard love black and Latino more than Asian?

Race and ethnicity is what you self-identify with, not what your true ethnic make up is. Although, it would be quite a stretch for a black person to self-identify as Chinese… :smile:

I might have seen a black asian with blue eyes in Boston, but can’t quite tell if it was real.

Remember this idiot.

2 Likes

I think Harvard can learn from Univ of Chicago. Get rid of SAT.

In the future, Harvard can make the application super easy for students. Simply submit your DNA sample and let the DNA lab to choose the best from the applicant pool. Harvard will be leaps and bounds beyond other universities.

Your DNA will be able to tell whether you are likable, courageous, height, hotness, lifetime, chance to become POTUS etc

Brian Chan of Cupertino self identifies as a gay black woman. :smile:

No need to do all that. Just figure out how much the applicant’s parents are willing to donate to the school in order to get admitted. Highest bidders win. Just like real estate :rofl:

The whisper price is 1M for a spot at Harvard. Lesser ivy charges less. I agree it’s better to pay up and shut up.

1 Like

So pricey… :rofl:

Why don’t you buy 2 houses per kid as Harvard admission reserve? You can exchange 2 houses to one Harvard admission when your kid graduate from high schools. At the same time, ask your kid spend less time study, just more sports, more music, more social activities, more likability boosting activities such as marijuana smoking etc