Hmm, What Is Apple Doing?

1 Like

manch,

You can place some GTC short put(Leaps 2020 $200) @$19 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Apple’s TV subscription service starts in 2019 to compete with Netflix, Amazon

According to “three people familiar with the company’s plans,” Apple’s subscription service will include original content and will let users sign up for network subscriptions, such as HBO and Showtime, within the same app.

Can some1 tell me the salient difference between TV subscription service and video streaming service such as NFLX and IQ?

it has also been rumored that Apple will restrict the subscription service to Apple devices, such as the iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV.

If true, presume is only temporary to iron out any bugs.

They are really all the same now. You can watch them on phone, tablet, or tv. TV service requires the Comcast or ATT box. The others just require internet connection.

the macbook pro i got is horrible compare to previous model.
only thing good is the look, trackpad is getting worse, everything you pretty much have to carry a usb dongle, just not user friendly

According to TC in the keynote, SHOP uses Mac Mini as servers :slight_smile: A few hundreds or thousands, no idea, can’t tell from the picture.

1 Like

1 Like

Time to watch this closely tomorrow @manch :smiley:

Now that you showed me this lovely chart I won’t buy AAPL until it reaches 150. :smile:

Hey! :angry:

Copying your 52-week low idea :rofl:

Hmmm, wonder why…:grinning:

This time, market makers wanted AAPL to come down below 1 trillion mark, that is all this down fall makes it tomorrow. Regular hours, there are chances AAPL may revert back. That is the main reason, I bought it after hours down fall two time one at $214 and another at $207.

1 Like

4th chance is $206.09, so far neither AH, PM and now is lower than that. Miss AH low, may has to buy at higher price.

43%20AM