Hmm, What Is Apple Doing?

I was convinced Monday that likely bottomed out, bought further AAPL almost 70% of what I planned.

Those who waited sidelines may not get another chance (unlikely) to get at low rate. AAPL real jump is after results!

$172 range is good for long term CAGR with better ROIC.

2 Likes

So-called long term investors sure have eyes glued on minute by minute action. :smile:

Thatā€™s better entertainment than reading tons of financial analysis and getting mediocre results.

2 Likes

True, if all you want is entertainment. :smile:

Donā€™t get too obsessed with apple. One random wise guy once said:

I think if you do something and it turns out pretty good, then you should go do something else wonderful, not dwell on it for too long. Just figure out whatā€™s next.

2 Likes

Iā€™m getting both entertaininment and excellent results. Canā€™t say the same about some other peopleā€¦

1 Like

Told me not to directly pick on him but you jabbed him subtly. Who is more cruel? Sadly I might have to give him a treat. Target Dec 17 week, just before Christmas.

Invite me too! No need to treat me I can pay for my own! :rofl:

1 Like

What WQJ said is sarcastic (Jab again) suggestion, but it is left you to ignore or follow !

1 Like

I only respond in sarcasm toward sarcastic remarksā€¦ :laughing:

1 Like

Discovery CEO David Zaslav told CNBC that Appleā€™s video streaming service ā€œcould explodeā€ when it launches next year, because CEO Tim Cook and video head Eddy Cue have the connections they need: subscribers.

Narrative changing to bullish :grinning:

While Apple is still not giving absolute unit sales figures, the company does occasionally disclose to investors which models are selling the best out of its lineup, which currently includes older models such as the iPhone 7 and iPhone 8. Greg Joswiak, Appleā€™s vice president of product marketing, told Reuters that the iPhone XR is currently Appleā€™s ā€œmost mainstream product and our most popular iPhone.ā€

ā€œSince the iPhone XR became available, itā€™s been the best-selling iPhone each and every day that itā€™s been on sale,ā€ Joswiak told Reuters.

1 Like

Itā€™s worse than menstrual mood swings. Obviously the big boys published bearish articles to create false panic for an opportunity to buy at the dips themselves. Disgusting.

3 Likes

Todayā€™s AAPL is clearly irrationally valued. This is what Seth Klarmann told in his book

2 Likes

Apple video steaming is no good. It wonā€™t show anything remotely sexual. BORING. :no_good_man:

Recently YouTube announced they are giving up on funding originals. Itā€™s a tough space. Buy NFLX instead. Better futures than AAPL.

Fine, you Apple Fan Boys and Girls have your point(s) about WS analysts and rogue writers, etc, but come on would any company discount its latest and supposedly greatest products if it didnā€™t have to? I thought these things sold themselves at any price. Guess notā€¦

Says the guy who doesnā€™t even let his kids watch Sailor Moon.

Itā€™s less then the carrier credits. When I went from a 6 to an X, t-mobile offered $400 credit for an unlocked X with any trade in of a 6 or 7 on release night and the next few weeks

1 Like

Kids canā€™t watch sailor moon but I can. :smile:

Not for Verizon (the premier cell phone carrier)ā€¦

Besides, my point is why the need for additional credit? Do we see Tesla discounting its cars? No. Even when you might think Elon should with all those production issuesā€¦

Come on, we all know Verizon coverage is the best. We are willing to pay for the best. And besides, my company subsidy is for only Verizon and one other carrier (not t-mobile)ā€¦