Hmm, What Is Apple Doing?

3 Likes

How about a new bet? :smiling_imp:

So far both Aapl and Tsla are up today. Can’t say the same for rest of the market…

2 Likes

Ready, what kind of bet against AAPL?

1 Like

I will bet a lunch with anyone who says AAPL will reach $350 within 3 years. :smiling_imp:

No, it won’t.

Apple will be poaching Qualcomm guys for its own modem?

1 Like

Hmmm, this kind of Thrilling & challenging bet is beyond my scope too ! Your challenge is correct, I agree.

Tell me, any company, which doubles in 3 years from now ( esp current market conditions) ?

[edit] Sorry, I missed that previous part about Gene Munster ! He is dumb guy, I do not read such articles and trust those blogs.

I trust mainly the reports like I shared. They are detailed, have stronger back up data, analyzing future with some probabilities (statistical assumption). They will guide us to find out solid companies.

All I have is just to grab 5%-10% AAPL in my portfolio at low price hold on. Similarly, few days before I took GOOGL, and few AMZN so that I do not need to re-look in future.

TSLA,I did not expect $375 level at this speed. It is truly nice catch beyond my expectation.

How’s the Apple Watch? I’m thinking of getting one as a gift.

Must buy

1 Like

What for?

Last 25 years or beyond, I have never used any watch except few occasions/party time.

I bought Apple watch & Airpods that I can not get rid of it. One issue with Apple watch, power drain easily, needs every day once or every two days once charging, but I am used it. I hope in 2 years, apple watch will be matured and they may also increase the price to $500 price range.

I used to leave my iphone in my computer case, use Apple watch and Airpods everywhere at office. I can text it, use whats up, phone call (with Airpods), and use many essential apps.

iphone+car play+waze is too good.

2 Likes

Charge during cooking or sleeping or simply have 2 watches

1 Like

When I use full day, it drains appx 40%-50%, easy to charge in an hour. I do not really see charging as hassle. Yes, we have 2 watches too, regularly using it, some what addicted to it.

I have 2 watches too :grinning:

1 Like

One on each wrist?

1 Like

Apple watch = junk for marathoners unless you can finish the race under 3 hours.

1 Like

Qualcomm is greedy, trying to make use of the opportunity. Wait and see, China will not ban this time as latest version of iphones are not using qualcomm technology/processors !

The donkey is an useless 4 legged animal in a horse race.

Life lesson 101: don’t let the clothes wear you.