Hmm, What Is Apple Doing?

That would be a self-driving car with a sex toy inside it to please you while you are on your journey.

Cuts, and more cuts.

1 Like

Not an iPhone.

1 Like

Same news everywhere in the internet now. Original Post is from here

Wearables business exceeds peak iPod

Cook was also directly asked about a report from The Wall Street Journal from over the weekend, which explained that the iPhone XR is the phone that’s “failing” Apple. Cook, however, said that he “calls bologna” on such claims and that the iPhone XR has been the best-selling iPhone every day since its release.

On the healthcare, in particular, and sorta your wellbeing, this is an area that I believe, if you zoom out into the future, and you look back, and you ask the question, “What was Apple’s greatest contribution to mankind,” it will be about health.

AH AAPL is rallying, doesn’t seem to be affected by this bad news. In fact is fast recovering the drop from revised guidance - cautiously optimistic.

1 Like

I have been talking about long term problems and you showed me short term charts? :zombie:

2 Likes

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
12345 is an impulse, read up on EW :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

When I read the chart, I see AAPL is moving in line with S&P 500 speed. After reaching bottom, S&P500 jumped 10.25%, same level AAPL has moved up from bottom. Seems, index funds, etfs are results of this move.

1 Like

Apple’s stock drop is not company specific but has to do with the overall economy.

1 Like

Sure about what you’re saying?
Index fund didn’t respond too negatively to revised guidance?

Apple today close is $153.34, 200 day lowest close is $142.19 (Jan 3rd), Appreciation = 7.84%

S&P today close is 2584.96 and 200 day lowest 2351.10 (Dec 24th), Appreciation = 9.95%

Hmm, there is some gap 2.11%.

Sure, more phones… what could go wrong???

Dumb article. Well at least the title is dumb. Not clicking on it. Everybody know Apple does annual iPhone refresh.

Why are they not flying coach? :rage:

That’s a question an apple investor like me should be asking; not some irrelevant bystander like yourself.

They’ve been doing that for years.

It’s standard practice. Think of all the perks that companies give out to try and retain employees. Then your company beats you up by sending you to travel like cattle and leave your family. Although traveling for work is the perfect cover for finding a second wife.

Lei Jun, CEO of Xiaomi, with net worth of over 9B, flies coach like a normal human being. No wonder apple is going to hell these days. It has completely gone soft.

Sell your AAPL stocks now. :scream:

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-0fb8c2b288d667878e4f589ba516b3d6-c

hanera or wqj may not like this, but here is the consensus of what people think about AAPL. Copied from reddit.