Hmm, What Is Apple Doing?

SWKS_Cut_Forecasts

Make insanely great products to seduce the world.

Wearing a heart monitor on their wrists just remind people they are going to die soon.

That would be a self-driving car with a sex toy inside it to please you while you are on your journey.

Cuts, and more cuts.

Not an iPhone.

Same news everywhere in the internet now. Original Post is from here

Wearables business exceeds peak iPod

Cook was also directly asked about a report from The Wall Street Journal from over the weekend, which explained that the iPhone XR is the phone that’s “failing” Apple. Cook, however, said that he “calls bologna” on such claims and that the iPhone XR has been the best-selling iPhone every day since its release.

On the healthcare, in particular, and sorta your wellbeing, this is an area that I believe, if you zoom out into the future, and you look back, and you ask the question, “What was Apple’s greatest contribution to mankind,” it will be about health.

AH AAPL is rallying, doesn’t seem to be affected by this bad news. In fact is fast recovering the drop from revised guidance - cautiously optimistic.

I have been talking about long term problems and you showed me short term charts? :zombie:

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
12345 is an impulse, read up on EW :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

When I read the chart, I see AAPL is moving in line with S&P 500 speed. After reaching bottom, S&P500 jumped 10.25%, same level AAPL has moved up from bottom. Seems, index funds, etfs are results of this move.

Apple’s stock drop is not company specific but has to do with the overall economy.

Sure about what you’re saying?
Index fund didn’t respond too negatively to revised guidance?

Apple today close is $153.34, 200 day lowest close is $142.19 (Jan 3rd), Appreciation = 7.84%

S&P today close is 2584.96 and 200 day lowest 2351.10 (Dec 24th), Appreciation = 9.95%

Hmm, there is some gap 2.11%.

Sure, more phones… what could go wrong???

Dumb article. Well at least the title is dumb. Not clicking on it. Everybody know Apple does annual iPhone refresh.

Why are they not flying coach? :rage:

That’s a question an apple investor like me should be asking; not some irrelevant bystander like yourself.

They’ve been doing that for years.

It’s standard practice. Think of all the perks that companies give out to try and retain employees. Then your company beats you up by sending you to travel like cattle and leave your family. Although traveling for work is the perfect cover for finding a second wife.