Hmm, What Is Apple Doing?

Actually, yes. Here you go:

https://us.jimmychoo.com/en/sale/view-all-sale/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI3PjI6cP43wIVSf_jBx1oKwgEEAAYASAAEgIXsvD_BwEhttps://us.jimmychoo.com/en/sale/view-all-sale/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI3PjI6cP43wIVSf_jBx1oKwgEEAAYASAAEgIXsvD_BwE

2 Likes

If We Get a China Deal, Then This Rally Is In Its Infancy, we get that trade in better balance, we get equipment not just soybeans, we get China buying Apple products and, most, important, we get them buying our natural gas, creating a huge amount of jobs in Louisiana and Texas?

Bring it on, baby :baby:

1 Like

For Trump, China tariff is a next election propaganda so that he gets his mass followers. IMO, It is not about money, but his political patriotic stunt.

Assume, there is no China deal. Even if there is a deal, the 10% tariff stays as usual. It may not increase to 25%, that is all.

Early April Fools:

Whatever, look at the overall stock price drop and the bad news keep coming and coming. Proof is always in the pudding. Time to fire Cook! Never sit on your laurels, that is Business 1 for high schoolers. That is why Jeff Bezos is still the man despite his interest in ugly, fake women. He readily admits that Amazon will die one day. Who does that, in his position? Brilliant man and leader. That is a man who has every angle… covered. Apple simply got too big headed, people… plain as day. Do something with the cash, Cook!!! Buy or fire up that R&D department for Christ’s sakes!!! Why are you holding so much cash? Rainy day???

Amazon is still alive and well but Bozos’ marriage certainly died. Never listen to your dick.

1 Like

So far so good. Waiting eagerly for the China deal to be announced. Any1 brave enough to bet heavily on a China deal? It will be a gap up, not a slow climb, so you would miss a big jump if you wait but OTOH, a no deal is a gap down!

God will survive. Maybe this energizes him to move the company to even greater heights. Or, he was prophetic in declaring his company’s demise one day. One thing is certainly clear, and it should be to all of us since we post on it everyday, 24/7, 365: Amazon is into so many different industries (or is trying). Yeah, to the point that one day maybe the government might break it up but until then Jeff is working it. Apple could learn a lesson or two from Amazon. Seriously.

Nothing prophetic at all to say amazon will die one day. Everything dies someday. That’s saying nothing. Bozos is certainly moving his sex life to great heights.

2 Likes

At the cost of 70 billion :rofl:

Don’t you wish you’re a woman? Man won’t get that type of alimony + shares of wealth. How come Bozos couldn’t con his spouse to sign a post-nuptial agreement like Elon Musk did? Elon is a super God if Bozos is a God. Mackenzie would be a Goddess. Wait a minute, what am I saying :joy:

1 Like

Bezos started amazon after marriage. There would have been no way to protect with a prenup. Start your company before marriage.

This is where Elon Musk cult starts !

He is so crooked as Trump in every steps of his company or any of his activities, Tesla, space x, boring company or China factory…

Place your wild option bets when TSLA goes down…you will make money :joy:

That remind me to do some chart work, can’t rely on fundamentals since I don’t know how he manage to do the impossible, have to rely on what other people feel about the company. :weary::tired_face::hot_face:

You need to have fundamentals and technical (chart work).

See fundamentals, what happened between last qtr and this qtr?
Sales improved, tax credit decreased, cutting cost by lay offs. He makes it zero expense increase.
Next qtr will be same as this qtr or better, not worst.
China factory aims at reduction in tariff issue, positive for gains, but huge capital investment, new bonds…

Technical: Last qtr to this qtr, stocks crashed on positive reasons (IMO) and stock came to lowest position. We will get chances rarely.

I spoiled you enough…it is up to you to decide…:rofl:

I only invested in Tsla after I found out Elon didn’t give his wife much of an alimony. Imagine if his wife had owned a significant piece of the company… :scream:

2 Likes

Luckily this is a forum. Otherwise you would be hounded by feminists and the Me2 crowd.

1 Like

Nothing to do with his wife’s gender. I would’ve said the same if he had married a man :rofl:

1 Like

Wow iPhone SE is for sale again. At deep discount.

Let the debate roar once again. :smile:

https://www.apple.com/shop/product/MP7X2LL/A/iphone-se-128gb-space-gray-unlocked

Apple has underestimated how much people love this form factor. Now you shouldn’t laugh at me owning this super duper SE model. Is freaking popular.