Hmm, What Is Apple Doing?

Apple care+. Another revenue stream! :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Think like an entrepreneur, every problem is a money making opportunity :grinning: instead of OMG, we have a situation :rofl:

1 Like

My boss told me he used to work on a team where a guy couldnā€™t influence his boss on the products they should carry for that segment. He got so frustrated he started his own business selling items his boss rejected as FBA. It didnt take long before he quit his job, becuase he was making way more money selling items FBA. Iā€™m not sure what happened to the boss who clearly wasnā€™t that good at decision making.

UBNT founder? FBA = Fulfillment by Amazon?

Fulfillment by Amazon.

The idea of lining your pockets with even more money AFTER already paying for the freaking expensive phone is not appealingā€¦

Bring these back!!!

1 Like

OMGā€¦ letā€™s bring back those pieces of ā€œbrickā€ā€¦ I bet you can smash someoneā€™s head with thatā€¦ :rofl:

Hey, Tim, release 3 versions of these bad boys at onceā€¦

As expected, the Iphone 8 has become Cinderellaā€™s ugly sistersā€¦

Blue-shirted Apple employees milled around the makeshift store, ensuring everyoneā€™s order was being fulfilled as quickly as possible. Members of the press, and more senior Apple employees looked down on the organized chaos from above. New York City police officers and private security guards hired by Apple guarded the doors and the lines outside. The police had put up bollards. Very few people seemed to be touching the iPhone 8 displays.

The hype is hilarious. .My wife hates IPHONEs. .just like the Mac Pc rivalryā€¦Most prefer android. .She loves her Samsung

As of yesterdayā€™s close, market cap of AAPL = $891B
Since 2012, Apple has returned $211B to shareholders.
Has Apple didnā€™t do so, current market cap should be $891B+$211B = $1.1T :rofl:
Has Apple didnā€™t split 7 for 1 few years ago, share price should be $172.50 x 7 = $1208 :rofl::rofl:

xxxxxxxxā€¦AAPLā€¦xxFBā€¦AMZNā€¦GOOGā€¦NVDA
xxxxxxP/Sā€¦3.99ā€¦15.66ā€¦x3.57ā€¦xx7.26ā€¦x15.01
P/E(fwd)ā€¦15.44ā€¦27.36ā€¦138.60ā€¦25.01ā€¦x51.91

Compare with other mega cap stocks, valuation of AAPL is the lowest because WS deems Apple as a hardware manufacturing business.

2 Likes

aapl is solid. Cash cow never fails to impress. Iā€™m laughing all the way to the bank every time they deliver those fat dividendsā€¦ :rofl:

Who else laugh? Austin laughs because I spent those dividends buying rental SFHs there. I guess you donā€™t feel the need to diversify yet, for me, too exposed to SFBA (Primary, 1 rental, AAPLs), so put some in Austin seems like a good idea, of course, retaining my ex-primary in Singapore for post-retirement.

P/S of 3.99 is fairly reasonable.
INTCā€¦CSCOā€¦AMATā€¦UBNT
x3.51ā€¦xx3.56ā€¦x4.35ā€¦x5.84

2 Likes

I think I might want to diversify back to Chinaā€¦ everyone is saying thatā€™s where the future liesā€¦ perception is realityā€¦ :rofl:

I have thought of investing in China when it started opening upā€¦ no money, no contactsā€¦ now no contactā€¦

30 years of river west (Europe, America), 30 years of river east (China, India).
Thatā€™s how the prosperity goā€¦ east-west-east-westā€¦ now is east again.

China definitelyā€¦ canā€™t say the same about Indiaā€¦ :rofl:

2 Likes

1T next week?

2 Likes