Hmm, What Is Apple Doing?

Typical FUD article The greedy ways Apple got to $1T by a jealous journalist and read by elt1 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is a well known fact that people using iPhone are more willing to spend. Hence, many apps launched for iPhone & iOS devices first. For example, the extremely popular game Fortnite works on iOS but not Android.

Pixel xl, pixel, google devices mosyly

1 Like

Ex-Tesla engineer Doug Field is back at Apple, working on its self-driving-car program, Project Titan

According to an affidavit filed in an FBI investigation, Apple has been working on components that could be used in some type of vehicle. Apple was also building prototypes and had requirements for power, battery system, and “drivetrain suspension mounts,” according to the affidavit. Perhaps the biggest hint was that some 5,000 employees were given access to information about “the Project,” as it’s described in the affidavit.

Into whole widget? But not buying TSLA?

What if elons secured funding is apple?

1 Like

why not from google, with waymo in place and google is in line with AI/auto pilot?

1 Like

I would not be surprised. larry and sergey are good friends of elon i hear.

2 Likes

My wish is actually for Tsla to remain public and remain independent.

2 Likes

Gosh, kinda harsh on him, no??

Signed,

sfdragonboy

For some reason, that lingerie gets all torn apart…

You like to play it rough?

Unfortunately, I never outgrew ripping apart the Christmas wrap on the presents…

Job ads hint Apple is bringing health analysis processor design in-house

Today, AAPL closed at ATH of $209.75,

2 Likes
1 Like

According to Kuo, Apple will launch an Apple Car sometime between 2023 and 2025, with the car set to be positioned as “the next star product.” Kuo foresees the Apple Car revolutionizing the automobile market much as the iPhone did back in 2007.

1 Like

Highly doubtful. Where’s the manufacturing plant? Is it in Fremont? :wink:

Austin :joy:

2 Likes

Market mostly red, consumer staples and utilities mostly green. AAPL is green, new ATH close $210.24 :smile: Market and WB view AAPL belonging to the consumer staples and utilities group.

Trump to dine with Apple CEO Tim Cook

Tim is gay. Trump is a homophobe. What’s there for them to talk about?