How Is The Circus, Err, Hearing Going?

Here’s Kavanaugh talking about beer. I’m trying to understand where he lied about drinking at school.
oops wrong video…

He lied about it first in the Fox interview 48 hours before the testimony where he said he never drank. Then when the news leaked he changed his story

Then in his testimony he lied about the following

1. amount he drank
  2. drinking to excess
  3. claiming it was legal - it was not since age of drinking was 21 in Maryland

NO PERSON can ever be president of United States.

My friends and I sometimes got together and had parties on weekends. The drinking age was 18 in Maryland for most of my time in high school and was 18 in D.C. for all of my time in high school. I drank beer with my friends. Almost everyone did. Sometimes I had too many beers. Sometimes others did. I liked beer. I still like beer. But I did not drink beer to the point of blacking out and I never sexually assaulted anyone.

drinking age was 18 for most of his high school( he never mentioned he was legal to drink here)

I drank beer with my friends. Almost everyone did. Sometimes I had too many beers. Sometimes others did. I liked beer. I still like beer. But I did not drink beer to the point of blacking out and I never sexually assaulted anyone.

And show me one male never drank in college , do you know any? ever never drank

Judge isn’t his character witnesss. He was mentioned by the accuser as a witness.

Trump and Clinton both lie a ton. Some of you thought Clinton was the most qualified presidential candidate ever. So save me the excuse that lying makes someone unfit for political office. It’s just more partisan crap. It’s the outrage when the other team lies while turning a blind eye to when your team lies. It’s pretty funny to watch the mental gymnastics trying to justify the bias.

Actually I would say I was close. I categorically state that I have never been drunk before (during school or after). I simply don’t like drinking that much and I am usually the designated driver anyway…

Is anyone going to object if he said he drank? No. You seem to miss the point on the objection. He lied. He lied and said he didn’t drink, then lied again to minimize how much he drank. If he can lie about something so small that no one would care about as he was concerned about his image, how can you trust him about anything else?

but everyone basically tried. once you tried, you’re alchoholic

are you really this naive?
the higher you get, the more lies you have to tell
this is the brutal reality of this world.

And find me a single person who don’t lie.

No, that is not true. I am far from an alcoholic. If you look in our frig, the few beers that are in there are my wife’s. I really don’t drink at all. I don’t really like wine too.

Are you really this jaded and cynical? :wink: some of us hope to make the world a better place

I have never met a person that do not lie in their life. especially dealing with upper management, i deal with lies every damn day.

what’s next, if raping, then lying, if lying don’t work. then let’s move on to the next, child abuse

look at all of our president. who does not lie, who does not get accused.

What? Oh Boss @dioworld, I am not feeling well so I ain’t coming in today…

many times dudes told me they’re sick, but i saw on their fb page they went out with son/family. I’m one eye open one eye closed

Aaah, that’s why I don’t subscribe to FB…:wink:

1 Like

it’s good to check on them hahaha, especially even they able to control themselves, their wife can’t

one time i have to tell one of my guy, next time u pretend sick, tell ur wife not to post. I’m not the only one from our company on ur friend’s list. i don’t wanna get f by other group manager say i’m not doing my job

1 Like

So you are saying it’s acceptable to lie under oath then?

The reality is that people do lie for interest. Acceptable or not, it’s the real world reality.
you find every judge there, who doesn’t lie, if you ask enough tough question, they will lie, everyone will, because everyone in this planet has their own secret will hide from someone. even under oath i bet.
Is he the best candidate, maybe , maybe not, I’m not qualify to judge. But to accuse him without 0 evidence to destroy him/reject him from seat is not correct, Key is WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE

And tell me, who you know you guarantee never lie.

Continue to switching tactic is BS. First say he is rapist, that fail, next lier, IF i’m only saying if they can’t find anything about lying, then next thing they’ll say he’s a child molestor, just show some stupid pic him and kid, pay some parent and talk some story

why don’t we go back to square one. show some prove he’s a rapist. now you and other members called him rapist.
you know why i’m so negative about this situation. You have to look at the big picture. US is turning from innocent proven guilty to guilty to prove yourself innocent. This is the biggest issue here. it’s not about him, but changing the whole society landscape thinking , when US use emotion on top of law = no law. that will put every single one in danger. even today’s china, why little town chinese people flood to big city, because bigger city has more laws/regulation to protect them.

Let’s say successfully destroy him without evidence.
in future, your son, will be in same situation, some woman can come up without 0 evidence say he raped her, why? cuz they want money, no need for evidence
next someone accuse murder, no need evidence, cuz everyone just say he looks like one, he’s capable of doing it. put him lifetime in jail

Don’t you see the importance of our justice system? sorry for the long BS.
probably that’s it for me for this post. i’ll let prosecutor do their thing and not make any judgement call. Believe in our legal system.

1 Like

Just came back from the gym. Is WWIII over yet? :smile:

Why did they friend you in the first place? Too sloppy.

You avoided my question. If the evidence shows he has lied under oath not just once, but multiple times are you still ok with it?

If he is good at his job, yes. and if i can have all resource to dig every single candidate , i will be able to make every single one lie under oath. I don’t believe in whole lifetime one can answer every question, maybe they want to protect something, there will be question even under oath will have to lie. this is life, this is reality. you should fire every single president in the united states, world.
or every single politician. because everyone of them lie.

and you dodge, show me evidence he’s a rapist.
shifting from raping to lying now. huh. what’s next
see, same tactics china politican to hk, 龍門任我擺。to you guys maybe something new, but this shit has been used i don’t even know how many times in hk politics