How Is The Circus, Err, Hearing Going?

You seem to be putting words in my mouth. I said I believe Ford but will defer to the investigation.

What I have shown evidence for is that he has consistently lied under oath so I tend to believe Ford over Kavanaugh.

How do you believe he’s fit for job if he cannot be trusted? How can you be sure he’s not corrupt or corruptible? Would you actually enter a contract with a dishonorable person? We are a society of laws and contracts. You are basically rooting for anarchy and totalitarianism by saying that you do not consider oaths (contracts) binding

don’t you read my reply , i say IF he qualify, i said i’m not qualify to judge
it’s all base on facts and evidence.
everyone in this planet is dishonest my friend
i enter the contract not trusting nobody but the contract…

we have laws to protect landlord, but do we have laws to protect us
all tenant need to do is cry and make up some BS story .

you still don’t get me
I’m not pro this dude
I’m pro evidence, due process. he lied but it has nothing to do with this case, RAPE okay?
The people to appointed him and the people vote are the ones determine if he qualify for the job.

my contact say no dogs and cats, every tenants have dogs or cat or both…in CA, the over emotion causing that we have no laws.

And thank you to you all to destory america’s last hope, the LEGAL SYSTEM, let’s make america to become 1980s china.

And the fact is, if another girl say that shit to the police. police will not even investigate. she cannot provide nothing. Until someone provide solid evidence, please treat this dude as innocent.

whatever i’ll get out from here, no point of arguing. get away from here

ex.
do you remember what color of shoe you wear in nov 1, 1980, if you don’t then you’re lying, there’s a picture on that date you wear this color of shoe.

1 Like

Too lazy to follow, when you guys settle, just give a short 2-3 sentences summary :slight_smile: of agreement or agree to disagree :slight_smile:

Summary: everybody agrees I am a good man. The best this forum has to offer. :smile:

3 Likes

Another one of Kavanaugh’s claims crumbles in the dust. At his first hearing under oath he said he wasn’t aware of any other (other then Ford’s) accusation. When Ramirez came out he claimed no knowledge and cast doubt on it. Now it comes out he and his team knew about the issue, he had known Ramirez for years and was marshaling a defense against it

1 Like

There’s no police file reporting or criminal charges right? then how’s that tampering?
again, let them do the investigation instead of getting so called evidence/bs from media.
if they found him enough on friday, they will officially file charges to him, then everyone will be happy
you guys just all uses media feed to determine once life.

The throw ice article, title: Police questioned Brett Kavanaugh after 1985 bar altercation, according to report .
in reality, it’s about his friend throw glass at old man , he was asked/question by the police.

There’s so called witnesses on both side of a lot of things, why don’t you all just let prosecutor to determine if those so call witnesses/evidence is enough to proceed to press charge before making conclusion, how hard is that. you want a investigation, you got a investigation. INNOCENT proven GUILTY
same thing i’ll continue to say, believe media, believe emotion and destroy our legal system

1 Like

That’s a lot of accusations yet they won’t print the memo or the text messages. So far, it’s just an opinion piece.

Classy. Let’s drag his child into it.

Polls show incumbent democrat senators in ND and MO who oppose Kavanaigh’s nomination are now trailing their republican challengers. You’d never guess that by watching the MSM.

2 Likes

While the sexual-assault accusation is being questioned by more people, now the Dems are switching to accusing Kavanaugh likes beer and being emotional.

I hope more people will realize it was never about Ford, it is all about Dems using any means to not letting Kavanaugh confirmed.

1 Like

Well, IF he is not selected he can always be a pitchman for Budweiser…

Next, they’ll accuse him reading 龍虎豹 jerking off 40 years ago. he’s a sex maniac

Kavanaugh is a gang rapist.
Ok, not a gang rapist, but a serial rapist.
Not a serial rapist, but a rapist.
Ok, not a rapist, but a blackout drunk.
Not a blackout drunk, but an alcoholic.
Not an alcoholic, but he drinks beer.
Ok, he just threw ice at somebody once in the 80s.

6 Likes

Uh, we need translation please…

hk made playboy magazine

1 Like

Really, an HK version of the rag that most straight teen aged boys grew up on? Was it even tamer than the US version? No worries ladies, we got it for the articles…

Who are these “more people”? Party operatives or the general public?

Was the issue ever about someone liking beer or not? Or whether he lied to the Senate under oath?

Also, being emotional, angry, vengeful, partisan, citing conspiracy theories are not something I want in a judge. Certainly not a Supreme Court judge. There’s no switching. There are just so many things wrong with this dude we ran out of airtime to talk about them all.

Dude, can’t you just copy those Chinese words and stuff them into google? Make sure you are not at work and wife not around.

But I thought you added that fancy translation function that translates??? What happened? Came from Tesla???:grinning::grinning::grinning:

I though you like to look at pictures of those magazines instead of learning Chinese? :thinking: