How the Coronavirus will affect Bay Area Housing Market

Party time for bums:

1 Like
1 Like

Well don’t forget to pat your property tax on time!

What if they refuse to leave later on? I am sure friendly court will make it right.

1 Like

I’m waiting for a 90-day extension for property taxes. If income tax can do it, so can you.

1 Like

Not gonna happen. You should be happy they didn’t tag on more. We are the scumbags of society. We are the land owners, enemies of state, remember?

Oakland is waiving late fees and penalties for their business tax. I called Alameda county today and the rep said no extension on property tax.

I know you guys don’t have properties in Oakland but just fyi.

2 Likes

Oakland can go to hell. Newsom can kiss my ass. I want to make sure that everyone boycotts his businesses.

I’m surprised you actually called, but thanks for the FYI :slight_smile:

Nevada is shutting down as well. We are really heading into depression.

Where is Lexa and all the other Redfin bears, when we need him? Time to invest in an abandoned missile silo :sunglasses:

2 Likes
1 Like

I was initially like the Beacon Economics guy thinking the economy will come back to life after one quarter. But that depends on all levels of governments doing the right things to bring this thing under control and to give people and businesses the needed help. I realized soon afterwards that’s too much to hope for.

They BA is in a bubble the real world as always is only a short drive an hour away and see the real world . In Eldorado county we have no virus cases. At Folsom Costco I only saw two we women masks. Both Asian. No one else had protection except me and my wife, we had gloves . Loaded up for three months quarantine.

I know that Trump is full of shit. But the liberal media is trying to scare us to death with global warming, covid19, roundup and every other man made hazard. We are all tired of media terrorism. I went shopping at Folsom Costco today. Expected the zombie apocalypse. Instead the place was empty and the shelves were full. So who is selling the worst Koolaid? Trump or the liberal media. Personally I would rather get covid19 than have our economy destroyed. The sad reality is we will probably all be exposed. It will happen quickly or in a couple of years. This virus like the flu will come back again and again.
Anyway as the sheeple at Costco we’re stocking up on rice and toilet paper we were stocking up on scallops shrimp and fillet mignon. I would rather die happy than with a years supply of TP in my garage

1 Like

Nobody dare to go?
Ain’t you in the highly vulnerable category?

:+1:

The only good thing about being old is I don’t fear death. I had to go shopping today anyway. I went to Home Depot to buy everything to replace the bathroom for my millienal tenants. God bless them. They are having a corona party tonight. Meanwhile their 66 year old landlord is going to replace their bathroom tomorrow. I am just pissed I wasn’t invited to the party. But I will trade my wine for their bootleg rum. Both are very good.

Also went to gun store. Bad selection. But no one there. Most inventory sold out. Have to go to private dealer. My wife wants her own guns.

2 Likes

Oakland

Assistance with Business Taxes
The City will work with small business owners to help meet their tax obligations in a flexible manner. In response to this crisis, the City’s Finance Department will waive late payment penalties for small businesses resulting from failure to file taxes due March 1, 2020 on time due to COVID-19. To apply for a payment plan or to seek waiver of penalties due to COVID-19, please call the customer service line at (510) 238-3704 or email BTwebsupport@oaklandca.gov.

Direct Technical Help for Small Businesses
Small businesses can receive direct help from the City’s Business Assistance Center by visiting visit oaklandbusinesscenter.com and completing the online assessment form . Staff in the Business Assistance Center will then work directly with the business to connect them with Oakland’s many business support organizations that offer financial products, technical assistance and other services to help local small businesses sturdy themselves in face of the pandemic.

I didn’t expect that but it makes sense.

Mortgage rates surge to highest level since January even though the Fed just brought interest rates to 0% — here’s why

1 Like

I want to borrow money for 10 years at 1% a year.

1 Like