Market Cap Watch

There is a lot more to life than just increasing your money pile…Today I celebrated 1million vertical feet of skiing for the season…60 days of skiing…about 1500 miles on the slopes…my annual record is 1.5m…Hope to get 70 days and 1.2 million feet this year…Squaw Vally is open till Memorial day…

3 Likes

Why did it tank this week then? If it’s a no-growth stock like PG&E then we should not even talk about it. Who cares?

Cisco, IBM and Intel stocks tanked in the last 20 years. They are still lower than the high back in the dot-com days. Intel is actually crawling its way closing in on all time high now. It bought a lot of companies for growth, extremely aggressive buyer. Apple is nowhere close.

But I thought you wanted a casual extra-marital relationship… :smile:

1 Like

The client got hit on by the home inspector…I thought it was hilarious…She is attractive and richer than 99% of the women in Tahoe…She will have to import a husband richer than her…

Picture or it never happened.

Yes, pic please… :blush:

I think you have an unreasonable bias against Apple. Maybe that’s due to the fact that you just sold it? If I had just sold a stock, I would probably also wish ill fate of that company from that point onward.

I don’t think I am irrational about apple. Instead I think you and @hanera are irrationally bullish on it. :wink:

Cheerleader effect.

1 Like

I’m not irrationally bullish on it. I treat it the same as any other stock that I own. But maybe you can say I’m irrationally bullish on all my stocks… :smile:

Don’t even understand what you mean precisely🤢

Exactly.

He’s just jealous of your apple holdings, that’s all… and that applies to Miss @harriet too :smile:

I’m never jealous of other people’s money. If they earn it kudos to them. Not like I get a cut so who cares.

1 Like

When manch uses the word bullish, I suspect he means high stock appreciation which is not what WB is thinking. So he is putting words into other mouths or he is projecting his definition unto others.

Rule 1 of WB is don’t lose money😀
Rule 1 of manch, very high growth.
Big difference

You seem to have this cult thing going on…first WB then Cramer…if you worship WB I get it, but Cramer???

1 Like

Stocks are shaky…RE is booming nationwide.

1 Like

Daily, Weekly changes or monthly changes are normal volatility. When comes to investing, focus on long holding ( multi years like Bay Area real estate ).

Even though I do not follow this advice, due to economic outlook conditions, I will buy some company and hold forever.

I am interested in dividend growth company than non dividend growth companies.

I prefer AAPL than TSLA.

1 Like

Buy buy buy! :grin:

The only person I worship is Steve Jobs😅