Millennials ain't all bad

Global warming doesn’t bother me…But think about all these wonderful robots…Should be a cinch for them to solve…lol

How can people afford the robots? They certainly aren’t cheap. Also, it take raw materials to make them. Someone owns the rights to the raw materials and will want paid.

1 Like

The robots lose out but that’s ok because they are not human.

When no one needs to work and robots are serving all your needs, communism will be the way of life.

We can get rid of all the financial system. Make plenty of robotic policemen or policewomen. Make one good robot our president.

By then, every human will be a baby forever. Robotics will take care of you from birth to death. Robots will be way smarter than us. They will know the optimum way to satisfy us.

What do humans do? Simply do nothing and enjoy the new world.

I seem to recall another outcome where the robots become so smart that we get eliminated…

1 Like

Raw materials will come from outer space. Robots will transport them here. There will be such an abundance of raw materials that they need not be owned. Think about the air… nobody needs to own that and everyone can freely breath.

No species will last forever. The sun will eventually burn out and earth become uninhabitable. Our descendants will need to transform into something more environmentally tolerant. So yes, the robots will become our descendants and replace us :slight_smile:

God, you and our “Fearless” Leader are such Debbie Downers!!! :slight_smile:

Well I tried to shed a positive light on the subject but you had to keep dwelling on the negative. I had no choice :slight_smile:

How’s this for positive? We may have to move out of the neighborhood to new digs…

Impressive @harriet!!!

I think these millennials probably either got help from their folks or got their deed directly transferred over from their folks. No way can 20% of them secure a million dollar home otherwise.

For sure, some, but don’t you think some millennials (esp if DINKs) probably make good enough money to buy say a dreaded condo even on their own?

2 Likes

It’s not that bad for dual income couples. Plus, the older ones are old enough they could have bought after the great recession before prices took off.

Oh the irony of each generation is less able to be home owners when Freddie/Fannie started directly buying mortgages in 1973 with the explicit goal of increasing home ownership. The only increase in ownership was right before the great recession when lending standards were non-existent. Home prices have increased much faster than inflation since then though.

1 Like

Not all millennials are created equal. I don’t fit any of your description. Gotta give me some credit man :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you telling me that I need to find a man so I can afford a second third fourth fifth home :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nooo, but it certainly helps to have a partner in crime. I am sure you are more than capable of finding a man on your own buuuuuut if you don’t mind networking I am sure I know someone eligible and more than decent. I am always looking to earn another red envelope for matchmaking… :wink:

Does he need to have a house? :slight_smile:

No, but he has to be able to afford meals at Dragon Beaux…

1 Like

That’s some appetite :grin: