Millennials ain't all bad

Mostly SFHs in east bay. I did buy one in the South Bay (west sj). However that one has a negative cash flow due to the expensive price tag.

Did you sell any to deleverage like Jil? The flipping youā€™re referring to are fixer-upper and not one of your rentals, correct?

Rentals are keepers for the long haul. Exactly how long I canā€™t say for sure. Flipping is another business altogether. It has nothing to do with rentals.

Awesome! Who doesnā€™t like a great bacherlor party???

1 Like

Guess we are not that differentā€¦

1 Like

Everybody thinks that they are unique and special but honestly, youā€™re really not that differentā€¦ :laughing:

2 Likes

Right. I am freaking tired of articles saying millennials are like martians. Guess what? They are exactly the same as us old farts. Some even say millennials donā€™t like sex! Cmon. I suppose seniors are swiping left and right on tinder? Get real.

They like sex but donā€™t want any babies.

1 Like

Birth rate has been going down pretty much since industrialization. Not a unique millennial phenomenon.

Itā€™s universal around the world. The more educated a countryā€™s women are the lower the birth rate.

1 Like

Unfortunately millennials are just as annoying as us baby boomersā€¦they will figure it out like we didā€¦Besides they have more time. Most will live to 100ā€¦God help usā€¦lol

As far as birthratesā€¦In rural agrarian cultures kids are an assetā€¦When you live in a crowded city and both parents work, kids are a liability. .We will just have to import them, like we already import our poor peopleā€¦lolā€¦

2 Likes

Donā€™t think is because of industrialization per se, could be a corollary from it. Wuqijun correct me if necessary, women most fertile period is between 18 to 28, right? Instead of being married, women at that age group is in college and in office working like Jane Huang who is now 29. Men are similarly working themselves too hard. By the time both decide to get married, they are in the late thirties and early 40s like sfdragonboy, not their most fertile and most energetic. Harder to conceive and lesser energy to take care of kids. Above is subjected to clearance by the in house biologist, wuqijunšŸ˜Š

1 Like

Hey, did my wife say something on FB???:grinning:

1 Like

The latest hot profession. .professional surrogate motherā€¦For people that dont have time to do the real thingā€¦lol

Are you suggesting this to Dragonboy?

I am afraid my boys wonā€™t be able to make it to the beachheadā€¦

We can always practice, right??? You know, do drills like in Koreaā€¦

not @wuqijun, but this is correct. Fertility is a straight line down from 30-40. you get really screwed after 45.

https://www.babycenter.com/i/infertilitygraph.gif

2 Likes

I am glad I saw this post! Thanks for sharing! Lots of good information and opinions!

@Courtneymk17,

Welcome! Well, what is your opinion on the subject? We would love to increase participation here, especially from the ladies sideā€¦