Mountain View Condo

It looks like the loony left wants free housing forever for everyone. Open borders. Higher taxes. And no new construction unless it is subsidized by 50% BMRs.
Who will pay for this Stalinist paradise, especially when all the taxpayers leave in disgust??

Technology will eventually evolve to a point where nobody will need to work for a living. Everything will also be free.

Then why do the SF progressives hate the Techies so much. Maybe they couldbuy them over with free IPhones for the homeless??

They are too dumb to figure out whatā€™s actually good for them.

Again why arenā€™t San Franciscans happy? Free housing. Free needles. Mild weather. Can walk around naked in paradise doing all the drugs they want. And still miserable blaming all their problems on rich Techiesā€¦
Permissive tolerance doesnā€™t work. Time to try tough love and kick the criminals, druggies and homeless out.

1 Like

Iā€™m a San Franciscan and Iā€™m happy :slight_smile:

I was a San Franciscan in 1967. Happy I left

You betrayed your roots.

Hmm this one is not selling for some reasonā€¦

1 Like

Condominiums are the need of future in order to that it is indispensable to know about the each and everything about the condominiums. Here are some advantages of condos which are definitely helps to choose the better one.

Sold at asking price. Did you buy it?

What do you think? :expressionless:

You showed interest so thereā€™s a chance

You need to get out of your anti-Prop 10 camp once in a while and pay more attention to whatā€™s going on around here.

1 Like

Another blast from the past. I favorited this one 7 years ago. My notes are still there :scream_cat:

Listing Price: $538,000 I think this home is probably worth $600,000 Con: Pole out front

https://www.redfin.com/CA/San-Francisco/2023-32nd-Ave-94116/home/1211248

7 years ago? Really? You were looking 7 years ago?

I was window shopping because I wasnā€™t ready. Back then I didnā€™t even know what tunnel entry wasā€¦

So if it was 538K 7 years ago it hasnā€™t really appreciated much then? Or is it extremely underpriced?

Market price is ~$1.1M or so. Nothing is under $1M these days, no matter how small.

From 538K to 1.1M is about 10.8% compound over 7 years. Iā€™d have expected more out of SF.