Mountain View Condo

Yes yes yes!!! yes yes yes yes yes!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

@sfdragonboy will be proud of us :innocent:

1 Like

Mr. Dragonboy has become a lurker lately for some unknown reason… :thinking:

You know how he is. Either he’s too busy with his new house and/or he’s afraid that his identity is exposed with his new purchase so he went into the shadows.

With nosy people like you two that’s understandable…

Now you’ve got me curious… :smile:

Didn’t you already chase one person away? :scream:

Not my fault!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I hope he comes back though. Kind of miss his crankiness…:slight_smile:

We gotta say bad things about SF, that’s when he shows up.

1 Like

He is crankier than me?

Jil not the boy. Geez.

2 Likes

what?! gotta learn to read first.

No. Both @jil and @sfdragonboy stopped posting. Both have become lurkers, still paying close attention to postings here.

Dragonboy stopped posting for unknown reason. If there is enough curiosity as to why then maybe I can personally volunteer to drive over to his home and knock on his door and ask why…

Jil stopped posting because he was upset about multiple people questioning his stock prediction ability. @manch accused me of being the culprit for that one… :smile:

1 Like

Yoda is just playing with @tomato

1 Like

You should blame on manch’s new policy of not allowing spamming of posts :slight_smile: Manch became sensitive because of one joker’s claim that 95% of the posts here are garbage.

Is it possible @sfdragonboy and @Jil are the same person in real life? Any clue?

1 Like

One is a toisonese, the other is vietnamese.

I heard some Vietnamese are Chinese descendants. So both can be true for a single person.

1 Like

If that’s the case there is some serious split personality going on. One is a die hard fab 7x7 fan and the other is south bay focused.

2 Likes