Mountain View Condo

I am totally cool with it. You guys are all butt hurt by that comment. :smile:

The ā€œ3 flags and youā€™re outā€ feature is always there. Itā€™s the system default. I just made it known to people.

Yeah, thatā€™s a solid lead.

Theyā€™re absolutely different people. 100% sure of thatā€¦ :laughing:

1 Like

Jilā€™s back :slight_smile:

2 Likes

But itā€™s a dumbed down Jil. He is reduced to posting only 1 post in 3 days. The vibrant poster from before is goneā€¦

1 Like

Come On, Manch, Maximum Posts Per Interval Now?

The max post per period has always been there as far as I know.

1 Like

Dragonboy last posted on April 22. He was reading here 40 minutes ago.

Jil last post 2 hours ago, last read also 2 hours ago. Is Jil Vietnamese? It seems a good guess. His way of talking fits Vietnamese style.

How do you know what Vietnamese style is likeā€¦

Just from the real life interactions with some Vietnamese guys. Non scientific, just a small sample, but first hand real life experience.

I think Jil is white. But heā€™s a white immigrant. Asians never bothered to hide their ethnicity. So that means @BAGB is also white.

You people better not be messing with my minority status here! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There are dozens of us.

Definitely Indian.

Maybe an Indian of Aryan descend? :slight_smile:

I am curious what asian descent us-born people think about this - privacy and all.

I thought @Jil was Indianā€¦
Forgot where I got that impression, though.

The only ABC here is @sfdragonboy but he has gone missing :rofl:

You can see from his action that he does value his privacy a lot but just couldnā€™t keep his mouth shut in regards to his ethnic background. I think ethnicity to most Asians is like genderā€¦ something thatā€™s intrinsic to your existence so you donā€™t feel the need to hide it.

1 Like

Ohā€¦ but how can I forget @BAJacket. Heā€™s also ABC I thinkā€¦

2 Likes

There is a difference.

There are plenty of asians in bay area, plenty of indianā€¦ But not plenty of people where i came from.

I am a male. That probably makes me one of the male bay area residents. You cannot infer who i am.

The entropy is important.