MRNA & BNTX - Are these next 10x stock?

Moderna secured 600 Millions+Undisclosed doses order, appx one year production capacity

Moderna is Said to be producing 1 Billion doses in 2021. It is also said, 32 to 37 per dose. Can Moderna bring in 32 Billion in Revenue for 2021? They have got 600 Millions order which means $19.2 Billions revenue this year.

Did you buy some BNTX or MRNA during this current dip?

There is an JPM bio-tech investor conference on Jan 11th, both BNTX and MRNA presents their company and future.

The stocks will have momentum thereafter. Here is MRNA pipeline projects.

I bought MRNA at 112. When should I sell?

never? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I do not have any plans to sell next 2 years. They have lot of pipeline projects and long way to grow. I may hold long term too, there is no set date for me. Both companies are already booked $15B orders. Further orders and approvals keep on coming to them.

IMO, Next 2 qtr results are key to know how good it is, review (or sell) it after two quarterly results (if you like it) !

IMO, it must be minimum doubled in a year, by end of 2021.

BTW: I am too optimistic, I may be biased as usual. Things can go wrong too.

Here is the comparison between MRNA and CRSP, see bottom-line paragraph.

But Moderna’s proven “operating system” gives it a long runway of real growth. The ride will be bumpy. Take Regeneron for example, which is down by over 25% since its summer high. However, the direction is clear.

That’s what I think you should invest in — systems rather than treatments. If you’re looking for something more speculative, take a peek at Crispr Therapeutics (NASDAQ:CRSP), whose first drugs are still going through clinical trials. Once its system of “gene editing” is proven to work, it will also be worth a long-term investment. That’s where MRNA stock is now.

Did the author imply that investment in MRNA and REGN now is a good idea? Ditto for CRSP except is more speculative. I have to wonder why Cathie is not interested in MRNA.

Anyhoo I own all threes, MRNA, REGN and CRSP.

1 Like

MRNA is already owned 52% by institutions, + many funds too. BNTX is owned 94% by institutions & funds already.

Just a guess: Cathie took more than 10% stake in their top 3 companies, i.e., they own those companies, full power to be at board of directors…etc. They would not have preferred BNTX/MRNA with less power as they can not direct the company and they may not know insider information.

1 Like

30 posts were merged into an existing topic: Tesla’s trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

1 Like

Does this EWT count look right? I might get back in soon. Dems will pump money back into vaccine and try to accelerate everything.

3 Likes

A valid count. Correct or not, I don’t know. I own 200 shares :wink:

1 Like

@pastora,

The EWT looks great, helps me to review. Now, following paul’s tweet, he has lot of EWT pictures, too good to learn.

Buy & Hold? As per Paul EWT, this stock reaches $196 between Feb 22 and Mar 15th - highly likely potential (IMO). Am I too optimistic?

Refer to my post 9 days ago. Almost identical count without the 9 days update. I am not confident that wave IV is completed, is more like wave IV.A. So there would be a counter-trend up wave wave IV.B, and another treacherous down wave wave IV.C. We’ll see.

As I said many times, wave four (generic label) is complex, can take the form of a flat, zigzag, triangle, combo… I feel he is too presumptuous that wave IV is a zigzag. Please note that the first wave of a flat, triangle and combo is a zigzag. So when I see a zigzag, I won’t immediately conclude is completed.

Forum members

Post EV on tesla thread or new thread

You are highjacking like old Redfin way !!!

I am not confident that wave IV is completed => This is the issue with EWT, you may not know possible bottom !

1. This is confirmed by my Algo (at least I should trust that much on 12/31/2020 lowest close ($104)).
  2. Next week, JPM healthcare conference. Both BNTX and MRNA supposed to shoot up
  3. By around month-end, MRNA results, middle of Feb BNTX results. It will go way up after that.
  4. Even if market tanks next week, both these two will go high

Now, retailers ran away, and institutions are buying at low price. You see the date of turning Dec 31, 2021 lowest for both BNTX and MRNA. Institutions just shorted and took huge profit year-end with a ride over retailers. They stopped all those by year-end profit taking and then started buying in Jan. This is completely driven by market makers and big institutions like MS, JPM, GS…etc.

@dh0, @elt1,@marcus335, @girlykick, @acre

Please do not highjack this thread with EV postings!

2 Likes

Obviously still didn’t :slight_smile: read EWT deeply yet. Not completed doesn’t imply not bottom. Except for expanded flat/ triangle, wave a (generic label) is THE bottom.

1 Like

This is about Messenger RNA Technology (both BNTX and MRNA) !

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/mrna-vaccines-could-vanquish-covid-today-cancer-tomorrow/2021/01/09/187b5f02-5249-11eb-a1f5-fdaf28cfca90_story.html

Enter Katalin Kariko — a Hungarian scientist who immigrated to the U.S. in the 1980s and has heroically devoted her entire career to mRNA, through its ups and downs. In the 1990s, she lost her funding, was demoted, had her salary cut and suffered other setbacks. But she stuck with it. And then, after battling cancer herself, she made the crucial breakthrough.

In the 2000s, she and her research partner realized that swapping out uridine, one of mRNA’s “letters,” avoided causing inflammation without otherwise compromising the code. The mice stayed alive.

Her study was read by a scientist at Stanford University, Derrick Rossi, who later co-founded Moderna. It also came to the attention of Ugur Sahin and Ozlem Tureci, two oncologists who are husband and wife and co-founded BioNTech. They licensed Kariko’s technology and hired her. From the start, they were most interested in curing cancer.

1 Like

The rumor of curing cancer could drive these stocks into stratosphere. Buy the rumor sell the fact. Of course the FB rumor monger conspiracy nuts believe that this new technology will kill us all. Kind of like GMOs