Netflix BOMBED. Anyone buying?

Straight jacket. Don’t tell me you enjoy SF TV shows??? :scream: Do you go dancing?

I go to concerts too, but I am not that into Asian music. My playlist mostly consists of American/British stuff.

What I don’t understand is why are they listening to K pop if they don’t even understand the lyrics.

1 Like

British are surprisingly good at music.

Because they like whatever is trendy. These people have no character. One of my friends likes Big Bang. I asked her what she likes about them and she couldn’t answer me :unamused:

The inability to grab tickets to Adele’s concert in the bay has been my biggest concert regret ever :disappointed:

I don’t watch movies or tv shows nowadays. Don’t go to concert either. I am the world’s most boring guy. :smile:

the kooks i listen to, they had a concert recently.

I listen to oldies such as Waiting for a Girl like You

New wave? Prefer I don’t like Mondays.

Songs for you, Money, money, money and I will survive.

Don’t think I’ve ever listened to their music. I did however go to Jess Glynne’s concert at the Mezzanine in SOMA two years ago. I was literally ten feet away from her. Such a good deal.

Nflx was saved today, by whom?

By the forum. :smile: too many bottom fishers here.

I thought @hanera is waiting for it to drop down to 100 to buy it…

In that case keep on waiting. :smile:

Just had time to listen to the songs you linked. The first one is pretty good - will add it to my playlist :slight_smile:

If you like oldies you should like Adele’s music. She nailed Bob Dylan’s cover.

1 Like

Just saw Netflix rebooted Meteor Garden. Wow. Didn’t know they have original shows in Chinese. Bullish!

1 Like

I thought you hate F4.

The new show doesn’t have F4. I don’t know who they are but they aren’t good looking. Not to me anyway but what do I know.

If you didn’t like the original, copycat is going to be a horror… :rofl:

F4 is a fictional group in the drama. Every Meteor Garden has F4 :woman_facepalming: