Next 10x Stock Winner

10x got slaughtered, so are many speculative stocks.

11%20AM

1 Like

Too much too soon.

iRobot (IRBT) Stock Rallies on Big Earnings Beat, Revenues Up 24%

Closing price is lower than my average purchase price, now is green :slight_smile:
Unfortunately holding only 700 shares.

That’s an acceleration of revenue growth. New products?

iRobot CEO Colin Angle noted that the company enjoyed growth in all major regions, with sales up 15% in the U.S.; 51% in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa; and 31% in Japan. In particular, the Roomba vacuum line enjoyed stellar sales in both the U.S. and abroad as a featured product during Amazon’s Prime Day sale, and thanks to the Mother’s Day and Father’s Day holidays during the quarter. Sales of floor-mopping robot Braava also climbed 50% year over year this quarter, driven by international demand.

Vacuum bot is commodity already. Xiaomi is selling one and tons of more obscure Chinese brands.

1 Like

Branding :slight_smile: You use J&J and P&G products even though white brand is 50% cheaper, right?

Prime Day was July, 16th which is AFTER their quarter end. I guess that means the current quarter is off to a strong start?

I don’t buy J&J or other name brands if they are more expensive. In house brands like Walmart, Walgreens and amazon are just fine.

If iRobot had much branding power their results wouldn’t have been influenced that much simply because amazon featured them on one day. Customers would have actively seeked them out.

Pretty large drop.

33%20AM

1 Like

I guess FB has more influence than AMZN did. There’s no other news to drive the drop.

Ntnx is down the toilet…

Not if your average price is $39.19.

More large drops.
Drop below my avg purchase price: SPLK, VEEV
Still above purchase price: SHOP, IRBT
Didn’t own: NTNX, UBNT

23%20PM

Shop reports tomorrow.

1 Like

Also, AAPL and IQ.

1 Like

Disastrous :cold_sweat:

The reaction was bad, but 62% revenue growth is pretty impressive. The bottom range of guidance was at the analyst average. I guess people wanted them to guide up more.

Getting seasick. green red green red green!
Rise above purchase price: SPLK, VEEV, IRBT
Still below purchase price: SHOP
Didn’t own: NTNX, UBNT
46%20AM

tomato,

Vomiting from the volatile SQ boat yet?

1 Like

I got out of sq near previous peak into earnings.
Still couldnt recover from iq and nflx and fb.