Next 10x Stock Winner

SQ is a beat,both revenue and profit, from last year loss to this year gain.

Do not look at market reaction, but look at company fundamentals. If it dips, it is an opportunity to buy

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) _ Square Inc. (SQ) on Wednesday reported third-quarter net income of $19.6 million, after reporting a loss in the same period a year earlier.

On a per-share basis, the San Francisco-based company said it had net income of 4 cents. Earnings, adjusted for one-time gains and costs, came to 13 cents per share.

The results beat Wall Street expectations. The average estimate of 15 analysts surveyed by Zacks Investment Research was for earnings of 11 cents per share.

The mobile payments services provider posted revenue of $882.1 million in the period, also exceeding Street forecasts. Nine analysts surveyed by Zacks expected $860.5 million.

For the current quarter ending in December, Square expects its per-share earnings to range from 12 cents to 13 cents.

The company said it expects revenue in the range of $895 million to $905 million for the fiscal fourth quarter.

Square expects full-year earnings in the range of 45 cents to 46 cents per share, with revenue ranging from $3.26 billion to $3.27 billion.

Square shares have more than doubled since the beginning of the year. In the final minutes of trading on Wednesday, shares hit $82.66, more than doubling in the last 12 months.

SQ is in a long term bull trend.

:+1:

Those dips could be from short-term traders. No FA or TA reason to sell.

1 Like

Buying some?

1 Like

I already owned 400 shares.

I already own some. If it dips further, with this result, I will be buying additional.

1 Like

6% up, 3% down.

400 shares. If it doubles you make $30k. Already a 30 billion dollar company. Maybe it can grow 10x to 300 billion but doubt that.

You need to increase your quantity.

Sell AAPL and dump everything on SQ.

Don’t know enough of any company to invest at your scale, also this bull run is already 10 years and is historically the longest. 10x is a stretched target, pretty hard to scuttle butt when you are not working😅

1 Like

What amount you suggest, as minimum for SQ?

4000 shares.

1 Like

Now this is bomb. -7%. The market overall is downish too. Lets see if it picks back p

SQ may even go down slightly in next few days and eventually come back. What is happening with SQ is profit taking, from those long holders, who held more than an year, taking the profit after 100% increase, swapping to different position. This is very common when highly appreciated assets comes with good results, sell it.

Ditto - same thing happened with AAPL, now recovery in place.

I added some SQ further, if further dips, I may also add some more one time.

Regarding market, it is recovered after Elections are over and will unlikely go down further.

Nope. They could take that profit 2 months ago :slight_smile:

1 Like

They didn’t know about the quarter results. Now they know, they decided to sell.

1 Like

Blanket party for manch. He cursed the stock.
From very green, now slightly green. Not happy with manch.

I suspect your holding is way less than 4000, possibly even less than mine 400 :sunny:

Well I have some SQ. Not gonna dance on my own grave.

Since my (all) other stocks are on positive side, selling results capital gain. I can not purchase heavy as SQ current dip is NOT the lowest of the season. I do not prefer to sell any of my current stocks until Dec 31, 2018.

My old purchases of SQ is still positive, but I have added some shares so far + Plus on Year 2020 call option (today), holding some cash to see whether it further dips tomorrow. The max I go for SQ is 750 shares if it dips further.

Meanwhile, without any reason WB STNE, as a side-effect of SQ, dropped 8% which I bought more.

This STNE IPO was bought by Berkshire 300M, Baba’s Ant Financials 100M, Wal-Mart heir Rob Walton 700M. These three big players took around 50% of IPO shares by direct allotment at $24.

With such big investors in IPO, I do not want to miss the stream at the early stage, esp when price is dipped from $31 slowly to $26.25 (Today)

Yelp dropped heavily

YELP_Dropped

1 Like