Next 10x Stock Winner

@manch can you tell us earlier!!! What is the point of telling us after AYX has jumped 5x over 2 years. You want us to FOMO buy?

10x portfolio is 90% cash waiting to buy one of these clouds: WDAY, DATA, AYX, SHOP, TWLO, ZEN, VMW and SQ.

Almost identical closing price. Let see who is the winner after 1 year, @harriet (DBX) vs @manch (BOX).
54%20PM

You donā€™t like VEEV anymore?

I owned SPLK, VEEV and NTNX. Need to add a few new clouds, didnā€™t follow the thread?

Didnā€™t know I am that good a stock pickers, my picks hit ATH after ATH, sadly sold many too early. PANW SHOP IRBT SPLK

I had a vision when I was working out in my gym today: LULU will be the new NKE in 10 years.

LULU market cap today: 19B.
NKE: 135B.

Interestingly NKE actually has a higher PE.

Many of the above companies listed shot up 3x since Jul 17.

1 Like

At current market cap,

$3B to $10B A little too risky
NTNX
ZEN
HUBS
NEWR
OKTA
COUP
AYX
FIVN
SMAR
ZS
MDB
WIX
BOX
DBX
PSTG
STNE
IRBT
CYBR

$10B to $30B My preference
SPLK
VEEV
DATA
UBNT
TWLO
PANW
SHOP
NTAP
FTNT
TEAM
AMD
LRCX
WDC
SWKS

$30B to $60B A little too safe
TSLA
MU
WDAY
SQ
NOW
XLNX
AMAT

1 Like

IRBT tumbles 20%, BTFD???

1 Like

SHOP is launching its own warehouse fulfillment network to directly compete with Amazon FBA. Itā€™ll be a 10x stock.

Whoa big statement.

I just heard a commercial for glucose monitoring by Dexcom (dxcm). I never saw the commercial before. It a wearable monitor and it just got approved by Medicare. Maybe it is ready for another bump.

2 Likes

Up 4% today.

Jim Cramer: Shopify Stock Isnā€™t Overpriced Because It Could Be the Next Amazon

Time for @manch to listen to Jim.

ā€œThe market cap of a company with the potential to be the next Amazon (AMZN) is only $35 billion? Thatā€™s way too small,ā€ he said.

iRobot Corp. (IRBT), a leader in consumer robots, today announced its financial results for the second quarter ended June 29, 2019.

Plunge 14%.

@manch Closed all positions long ago. Time to buy back? Or buy@$55?

Still donā€™t understand what the big deal is for iRobot. My Xiaomi vacuum robot is doing great at a much lower price than IRBT models.

1 Like

Guess no point messing with iRBT. Focus on semisā€¦ plenty of upsideā€¦ demand recovering + possible bonus: resumed sale to China. Clouds look too moony.

IMD. Own FANG :pleading_face:

IMD is Iā€™m dead?

So hipā€¦ I canā€™t keep up with you sir.

1 Like

TWLO posted a small non-GAAP profit and 86% revenue growth. They are killing it.

2 Likes

SHOP is up big after earnings to a new ATH.

1 Like