Next 10x Stock Winner

CRM is down @5% after hours.

To me, this puts a ceiling on slack stock. CRM is a much bigger company. It’ll take a while to determine IF slack makes any difference to CRM’s bottomline.

2 Likes

Slack’s stock price is below Salesforce’s acquisition price. Deal may still fall thru at last minute I suppose.

1 Like

Offer price is always higher than market to entice shareholders to agree to the acquisition proposal.

CRM is one of the few that are destined to hit 1T market cap. Being rolled into salesforce suite is a definite plus to compete against Microsoft teams. What’s not to like?

1 Like

Cybersecurity stocks are doing splendidly. 2mrw will be a good :money_mouth_face: day
I own CRWD ESTC ZS. Hoping to grab OKTA cheap but no chance.

Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 3.16.21 PM
Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 3.16.34 PM
Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 3.16.53 PM
Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 3.18.02 PM

Elastic is analytics not security.

I know.

@hanera playing with covered calls/puts

2020_12_03_coverd_calls_and_puts_MRNA_BNTX

1 Like

I moved here as this is different topic.

You remember me telling about CUK. This was $11.50 with 18% dividend, just had 1000 shares. Now, it is almost doubled and very likely to get good dividend return which can cover original amount in 4 years appx, there after it is all profit.

This is like buying Cupertino home during peak down period 2008-2011.

These are buy and hold for long term.

3 Likes

Great to buy this dip down to generate high dividend, With the positive Covid vaccine news, price gonna go up as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

got 290 shares :slight_smile:

2 Likes

JC is not that bullish. $500B is good enough. 2.5 times today price. BUY CRM :innocent:. Bot 100 shares :hugs: not enough funds :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

https://realmoney.thestreet.com/investing/stocks/salesforce-com-could-correct-before-resuming-its-bull-run-15504202

…we could see a decline into the $210-$195 area in the weeks ahead. This potential decline may turn out to be a buying opportunity.

Already at $230, $10 doesn’t matter.

https://www.investors.com/news/technology/crm-stock-buy-now/

Whether to buy CRM stock often boils down to how an investor views two fundamental trends. One, rising corporate spending on digital transformation projects. And, two, Salesforce.com 's (CRM) penchant to make big acquisitions, such as Slack Technologies (WORK).

Add a third factor to evaluating CRM stock: growing competition with Microsoft (MSFT). Microsoft’s Dynamics has gained traction as a lower-priced alternative to Salesforce tools, some analysts say.

For technical reasons, CRM stock is not in a buy zone.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I bought some calls (starter position) yesterday. Would love to get another nice dip in CRM so I can buy even more. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Edit: Open market
Reverse from AH! From green to red, losing money big time :sob:
Screen Shot 2020-12-08 at 8.51.13 AM

1 Like

Screen Shot 2020-12-08 at 9.35.01 AM

rumors of buyout interest from networking giant Cisco Systems (NASDAQ:CSCO).

Yet another buyout rumor.

This fool opined “don’t buy FSLY, too expensive.” What are not expensive relative to cash in today’s environment? Fed is working on printing press day and night. Cash is sh@# Until Fed stops the printing press, ain’t going to hold cash.

3 Likes

I got one call some time back ( after tik tok drop) and it’s 57% up

1 Like

Interesting. COO of ZOOM is a 41 years old Indian woman. @Jil, @BA_lurker and @erth work HARDER!

I am not fit, I can not take pressure on my head. I would like to sit, stay calm and enjoy life !

1 Like

I’m working my last job. I aspire to be a mini-hanera (no apple stock :frowning: ). quit while i can still enjoy life at some point

5 Likes

Ditto. Are you going to work on RE part time when you pull the plug?