Next 10x Stock Winner

Listen too much to Chamath. He says buy into SAAS (thought everybody know is a fad now).

Cisco’s Slump Good for Arista, Other Rivals | Investopedia

A lackluster quarterly-earnings report from Cisco Systems Inc. (CSCO) may spell good news for its competitors in the the computer hardware space, according to one team of analysts on the Street.

Erik Suppiger of JPM Securities, who rates legacy computer networking provider CSCO at market perform, wrote a note suggesting that “the results bode well for a number of our vendors under coverage,” including cloud networking rival and long-time CSCO foe Arista Networks Inc. (ANET), Nutanix Inc. (NTNX), Pure Storage Inc. (PSTG) and security vendor Palo Alto Networks Inc. (PANW).

I have ANET, NTNX and PSTG.

1 Like

I thought HW storage was dead but PSTG is doing well. They have their niche with flash only.

Adobe To Buy E-Commerce Firm Magento For $1.68 Billion, Shopify Falls

Adobe Systems (ADBE) late Monday said it has agreed to purchase privately held Magento Commerce for $1.68 billion, sending down shares in Magento’s e-commerce rival, Shopify (SHOP), in late trades.

First square, now an even bigger rival adobe. The field is getting very crowded.

1 Like

Too lucrative and low barrier of entry. At this rate, IRBT could be the fate of SHOP. Down and can’t recover.

It’s still pretty close to its ATH.

That’s an interesting moving for Adobe. It’s a totally new space for them.

I had an order to purchase GHG (greentea), but i then forgot and it didn’t fill. it’s up 50% since then. I decided to still buy, and will hold until it’s 10x, then will sell

Ntnx is down 5% damn.

NTNX seems to have recovered somewhat.

TWLO >> NTNX.

VEEV also dropped AH. 2% down.

Another crowd favorite SPLK also reported earning today. Three in a row! It too went down 3% AH.

:disappointed_relieved: not because my favorite stocks have gone down AH, is because manch doesn’t show any sympathy, he rubs it in :sob:

Edit: Given the inherent volatility of these stocks, the drop doesn’t mean much.

You poor thing. But we already know that @manch is a cold-hearted person who likes to gratify himself through the misery of other forum members…

1 Like

Looks liek this was a good decision :slight_smile: DCA’ing too.

1 Like

Anybody here following DXCM. Since I bought it on 5/1, it’s up over 20%. For those of you who missed my original post, it is coming out with a wearable device that monitors blood sugar for diabetics.

2 Likes

Next stop $50 :smile:

3 Likes
2 Likes

I will only be happy if it shoots up to $100.

:+1:

Good news for Twtr stock holders…

Is it time to get in now or is it too late?