Next 10x Stock Winner

I bought at $45 four years ago and I thought that was a good deal :scream:

3 Likes

Iā€™ll be happy with $50. Almost 3x for me already in a short while.

1 Like

NTNX has coooled a bunch. MU is also similar - consolidating?

Yeah. It went from $35 to $55 crazy fast. Now itā€™s in a channel thatā€™s trending upward.

:fire: :fire: :fire:

3 Likes

Yayy :rocket:

@lulu, did you buy any LULU?

1 Like

Yes! I sold some when it was up 50% but held onto some :smile:

2 Likes

Manchā€™s next question: do you shop at Lululemon? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@harriet knows me wellā€¦ :smile:

Can people tell if someone is wearing a $100 pair of lulu? Versus some cheapo $30 amazon basics?

No, unless the logo is in my face.

Any1 know any news about IRBT? Up big for two days in fact since last week.

No idea. might be that kim jong-un said he wanted a roomba once he makes with his big bro usa.

2 Likes

Kimā€™s real life big bro didnā€™t fare too well. I wonā€™t want him calling us big broā€¦ :cold_sweat:

He already kill all relatives and consolidated power. Thereā€™s no need to kill more. Thereā€™s no one else left to killā€¦

He definitely made sure no one will doze off in a meeting

Kim is super smart. Just a few months back he was viewed as one of the worldā€™s worst dictators and universally despised. Now heā€™s buddy with the president of the most powerful country after a few PR moves. Trump/Kim summit is a great success, for Kim.

Success for Trump too. They use each other to move ahead in their political ā€œcareerā€.

ē«‹å؁ is a SOP for someone unknown to the world. The way to do it is to do something very disruptive and unexpected especially killing a few of your own, either very close or very powerful (killing foes is not ē«‹å؁).

1 Like

Very medieval :smile: I see that North Korea has metamorphosed from a medieval society to a modern state in a matter of months. Something that took several centuries for the West to do :rofl:

1 Like