Next 10x Stock Winner

Well Kim family is very modern and progressive, they use Macs :slight_smile: and he wants to learn from Singapore :joy:

NTNX :rocket:

3 Likes

Yup loving it!

Oddly, the big boys are not rallying much. Well, other than TSLA, other F10s meh.

SQ, NTNX, boom!

1 Like

I can but I know the pants styles, etc. My husband is now obsessed and has like 4 pairs of their pants and the underwear too…

1 Like

Wow! Must buy LULU!

Men’s style looks feminine though, doesn’t it? I have a friend who loves Lululemon and every time he wears their jacket I thought he was wearing a women’s jacket.

1 Like

Is in for men to wear femininely. Men no longer wear collar shirts, they wear round or v-neck. Look at Armani menswear, very feminine.

I don’t think so, at least not the pants, all of my friends even wear them to work as work pants. I mean they are fitted somewhat if that translates as feminine but baggy clothing isn’t really instyle anymore.

1 Like

Exactly what my friend said in defense. You know the 90s are coming back in style for men. Look at Bruno Mars :smile:

10x Up & making new highs.
Cloud Kings Up & making new highs.

manch,
Care to explain why your mu… is red?
If your stock is not making new ATH, you are not good :imp: because anyhow pick is better.

41%20AM34%20AM

I can’t, like I can’t explain why IQ doubled in 2 months.

Strength in numbers. On the nights curry is not feeling well it helps to have other guys on the team.

IQ, GHG doubled.
I bought IQ calls yesterday, alrady up massive :slight_smile:

1 Like

next time, share this type of juicy insider trading stocks with us.

it’s luck, nothing more.

1 Like

zs and zuo are up big time.

Avalara is the year’s first SaaS startup from Seattle.

1 Like

The tax software space is getting pretty crowded.