OMG, Jeff "God" Bezos Is Available!

He meant the ahole taught her valuable sexual experiences so she ended up gaining more than what the ahole gained from her.

Wow. Is that how it works nowadays? I feel like I were born 30 years too earlyā€¦ :sob:

1 Like

I donā€™t think so

How it works for @Roy321ā€¦

I was comparing the girlā€™s qualities vs the guyā€™s negatives like an account statement. The girl is clearly much much superior to the guy based on your description.
As far as time wasted by the girl(in the past), itā€™s better than future time to_ be/could_have_been wasted isnā€™t it? Past wasted time is called ā€œsunk costā€.

I can explain it more in detail, but I think youā€™re smarter than thatā€¦

You said she ā€œgainedā€ because all I had to say were good things about her and trashed the other guy. She did not gain anything; has nothing to do with sunk cost or not. I would have said the same thing about her before she met her ex.

Not everyone is as wise as you thoughā€¦ some people have to learn through hard knocks of life.

You sure sheā€™s not pregnant and gained a baby?

1 Like

Tell princess to introduce her to you :grin:

If she is she should go for an abortion. No point in extending the bloodline of a wicked soul to further contaminate the world.

Thatā€™s jumping from one hell to another :roll_eyes:

1 Like

One personā€™s hell could be anotherā€™s heavenā€¦ :rofl:

Manch, she looks amazingā€“like the kind of woman who will always be at your side supporting you in your endeavors, always smiling, and still beautiful at whatever age sheā€™s at.

1 Like

I totally agree! Jeff is a moron to give her up. Now I am with @harriet. Jeff Bezos is evil :vampire:

So why havenā€™t you sold your Amzn?

Well maybe Mackenzie will get half of amazon? :smile:

Thatā€™s why he went for someone with a vicious face. Dr. Evil and Mrs. Villain - match made in hell.

1 Like

OMGā€¦ if the wife ended up getting half of it, then better sell like a madmanā€¦ :rofl:

Hmmm, assuming MacKenzie gets half and was dumped badly, would she play the revenge card by selling out to, oh, Walmart or Target???

Yes, Jeff, you predicted your demise one day, remember???

Geez, didnā€™t think it would be that soonā€¦

The only thing that can beat Jeff Bezosā€™ brain is his dick.

1 Like

Yes, never think with the smaller headā€¦