OMG, Jeff "God" Bezos Is Available!

Explosive!

Who in the right mind would be interested in seeing Bezos’ dick? And why would Bezos even care if people saw his dick or not? :thinking:

1 Like

Huge PR win for Jeff. Now he’s the victim, and martyr for journalism.

Expect House Dems to launch investigations. This could be a humongous political scandal. Wonder if Trump is somehow part of it? :thinking:

Watergate, 2019 edition.

:smile::smile::smile:

Federal prosecutors are once again examining the conduct of American Media, or AMI for short, which owns the National Enquirer and other magazines.

Last year AMI, the company’s CEO David Pecker, and chief content officer Dylan Howard struck an immunity deal with federal prosecutors. In exchange, they cooperated in the hush money case that ensnared Michael Cohen and implicated President Trump in campaign finance violations.

The AMI deal contained standard language that said that if the company committed “any crimes” in the future, “AMI shall thereafter be subject to prosecution.”

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/08/media/national-enquirer-jeff-bezos/index.html

HuffPost and the New York Post headlines: “Bezos Exposes Pecker.” :slight_smile::slight_smile:

Dedicate this song, The other woman, to Jeff

Bezos should sell signed pecker photos on Amazon. Make lemonade out of lemons

1 Like

Of course not. The Enquirer is quite capable of riling up people on their own. After all, this kind of stuff is their claim to fame.

Dems should just stay out of it and deal with Trump.

Stock price dropped on Dick news. Argh.

While I agree with the “ok, well, fine, my dick is public” sentiment, the fact is that a CEO sexting is pretty demeaning. We want to admire people who are hard workers and won against the odds, not a guy who needs to text his dick to win a woman. That’s a loser. Don’t need another Kalanick.

And my kids JUST attended a presentation on how social media is permanent and not to text nude photos of you, etc. etc. And here’s a CEO doing just that… Not a good example.

They both should have used their second minds before getting involved in affairs. Far too much to expect of Trump (whose relationship with Pecker epitomizes sleaze), but it is kind of surprising from someone as smart as Bezos.

Good move for Bezos to take charge of the situation and investigate… we’ll see if it was an attack on the Washington Post. I dont think that it’s too far fetched… if the Donald was envisioning himself in some fantasyland taking cues from Putin and the Russian oligarchs as his role models. Really makes me wonder…

The Trump angle comes via two vectors. First, are the saudis involved in any way? Trump and family has way too much financial tie with MBS and I for one wants some investigations on that front. Second, Bezos suggested the hacking may be done by government agents. If so which government and who gave the orders?

This is way more than mere dick pics.

1 Like

State sponsored activity?

https://thehill.com/policy/technology/429085-reporter-bezos-investigator-believes-government-entity-may-have-obtained

“They have begun to believe, the Bezos camp, that this publication by the National Enquirer might have been politically motivated,” Roig-Franzia said Thursday.

“Gavin de Becker told us that he does not believe that Jeff Bezos’s phone was hacked, he thinks it’s possible that a government entity might have gotten hold of his text messages,” he added.

OK. So it may not even involve any hacking. Government just obtained the texts somehow… :thinking:

I thought only the Chinese government does surveillance? Did Bezos use a Huawei phone? :thinking:

1 Like

Uncle Sam spies on ordinary citizen :scream: ?

Maybe from FBI agents

The most obvious solution is for Bezos to simply buy the Enquirer. :slight_smile: