Puru Saxena

Do you think he is a genius? SJ was known as the genius in the Book of Excellence (can’t remember the exact title of the book).

I don’t follow these two companies.

I have asked you this question. Now you are asking me back. Long ago, I have given you 3 names that I am betting on. RBLX U COIN. Please name yours.

It’s easy to pick winners if you look backwards in time instead of forward.

Who’s the 100x genius today? I need that instead of history lesson.

1 Like

@manch

Don’t just talk. Name three stocks now.

Don’t keep making commonly believed saying. Sound smart and possibly many people e.g. @JIl would agree. That’s doesn’t make it true.

I am not as good as you and Wu. I can’t predict the future like you two. Need to learn from the two Masters here.

1 Like

Good. At least you admitted that. :slight_smile: Ofc, I don’t know too :hugs: . Because I am lucky to tumble on it, I can brag.

20 years later, I may be able to brag again. But because you’re timid to list your bet, you won’t be able to.

@manch

If chicken genius is right that TSLA did decline to $120 and Apple didn’t release an AV, TSLA is a candidate for all-in bet to get 10x-50x. You ask, I tell you but you dare not bet all-in. The issue is you have no guts.

Just for info, in 1997, AAPL is a 20-year old company, so plenty of track record and SJ is a well-known personality.

As for META, is a candidate too. Just monitor his progress esp on metaverse. Don’t hesitate to pull the trigger when metaverse initiative is about to take off.

Now I give you two more names.

Do you dare!

Above is a perception, do not conclude you can not do.

When I came to redfin forum, I was novice on real estate and complete zero on stocks, but BugMeNot (this forum user) told me that I need to spend daily one or two hours to learn about stocks.

It took me six years to come to this level. Since I am in favor of my own algorithm, I am staying in trading.

Otherwise, I have enough visibility how to value a company (established) or choose an innovator (new). If you keep of filtering 2B-10B range company, study the company prospects (like the way we do for real estate) every month one company, you will be expert in due course.

You just need to focus on two items first Income and revenue, which one will give you better company income (not stock price) for the money you invest in one year. If you find that company, monitor few weeks/months, you will get answer over a period of time.

This is the way, I found most of the companies, including TSLA, MRNA, BNTX…etc,

In fact, recession time is best time (based on past history of such companies) to find B&H companies for Long term holding.

I posted about UMC (make a study about it) and another semiconductor testing company (Less than 1B), study about it as a starting project. You will be great in few years.

2 Likes

:+1:

:+1:

The problem is his mindset :slight_smile:

I have been applying quantum energy to him, yet he didn’t emit any light.

1 Like

I know WQJ will not agree, but unfortunately TSLA is not right company. TSLA is already in its peak valuation. The stock may jump little bit, but will struggle to hold value for next 5 years (J Powell effect).

Focus only 10B or below companies if you want to grow.

Focus only innovative companies, no one can challenge innovation.

Is above statement consistent with statement below?

The problem with new company is: there is not enough track record. I would like to repeat…

and Apple is a well known company with a cult following.

So your “100x in 20 years” names are:

TSLA and META.

Correct?

Huh?

I didn’t own any META and just a small amount of TSLA.

A big if.

I didn’t see any signs of metaverse initiative taking off yet.

Green is what I said

Red is Puru’s thinking (I guess) and I am not telling that RIVN !

1 Like

So you don’t have any “100x in 20 years” names then. Correct?

@Jil

Please teach @manch reading comprehension.

That is an excuse purely, laziness to do research about new companies.
When AAPL, TSLA, GOOGL, FB were IPOs, they were also not having enough record !

What I told here how to find good companies are nothing but what “BugMeNot” told me six years before in this same forum !

I didn’t buy above when they are IPOs and less than 10 years old. Financial performance tends to go spurts and stops, so without many years of track record, may not see the longer trend. I believe in people especially CEOs, when they are too young… hard to tell.

OK. Great.

RBLX, U and COIN.

My three names are:

NVDA, NET and SNOW.

NVDA won’t be 100x or even 10x because it’s already too big. Maybe NET and SNOW can be 10 to 20x? Don’t have any particular insight. Let’s hope so.

3 Likes

Finally :slight_smile: Kudos to @manch.

Btw, I have above three stocks :slight_smile: Actually I have NVDA as 4th :hugs: (not 100x ofc, may 5x or more)… just in amount of $ invested. I am considering putting more in SNOW but is waiting for Fed to turn dovish. So could be the 5th. I am not sure of NET… too many competitions.

Ofc, relative to what I have, “all-in” merely mean a large % of my growth stock portfolio (which is a small % of my overall stock portfolio). That is, unless those stocks shot up by 100x to 1000x, doesn’t represent much $.

You can add mine too (I did not do any research last 1 year).

BNTX & MRNA - Innovation, I know above 10B, but has potential to grow minimum 5x.
AEHR - Tiny, but doubled from bottom now. Fremont company.
UWC - 15B - scary drop, left you to decide, this may come to down below 10B (hoping) sometime.

3 Likes