Puru Saxena

Puru turns bullish and bought TSLA :scream: However, he is too embarrassed to post his return… we know why… probably worse than the historical 7%-11% return of S&P.

I have CRWD DDOG NET SNOW TOST TSLA in my speculative high growth stock portfolio (2% of stock portfolio).

Portfolio changes: Removed $ZS #ZB_F #ES_F #NQ_F

Puru looking for more confirmation to the bull market.

His response…

In trading, is ok to be wrong. Is not ok to stay wrong. Flip-flop is ok.

Puru is merely making a CMA :slight_smile: comment. CMA = cover my ass. If continue to rally, claim he is bullish because didn’t slice below 200-day SMA. If slice below 200-day SMA (which is headed lower???), he is correct too. Head he wins, tail he didn’t lose.

Btw, re-testing 200-day SMA is normal, no need to be nervous and make CMA remarks about what may not happen.

Puru talks too much theory which is mostly nonsense. He just picks whatever fits his narrative. Chicken is bolder and just makes straight up or down call.

1 Like

Other than Puru, US investing champions are making CMA remarks too…

Too much froth in the market. People are getting cocky. See the Tesla bros harassing Chicken in the comments. Or the DeBolt guy saying now is the time to chase Tesla because it’s still 50% off ATH.

This pullback may be more painful than expected.

1 Like

:face_with_peeking_eye:

Puru talks like a day trader.

Puru is edgy.

Closed: TOST S
Open: ONON

Just 8 days, already made changes to portfolio.
Closed: DLO
Open: S

Frequently changing counters and no more posting of returns.

Difference from 9 days ago…
Closed: CELH DLO SOFI
Open: FOUR S

I have CRWD DDOG NET SNOW TSLA :slight_smile:

Screen Shot 2023-03-17 at 11.15.36 AM

Is there a material difference when the banks intend to hold the loan for a long time?
Correct me: Loans as a lender of last resort are meant to be short duration.

Recession usually means deflation too. Means prices of good and services would be declining. So is not scary. What is scary is stagflation… slow growth with inflation.

I haven’t seen any evidence of prices dropping. Definitely won’t see wages drop. People will just quit if wages drop…

1 Like

Now, if I guess, market turns bullish for sometime and when everyone feeling bull run, it goes to a deep recession, then FED will rewind rates.

At that time onwards, you will see inflations, wages, …etc like year 2000 and year 2008. Everything has to happen before Year Dec 2024!

Wait and see…sidelines.

The best thing now what we can do is watch stocks like SCHW (big one) or ALLY (WB owned) or USB (WB owned) and take some good dividend payers more than 4.5% (and payout less than 70%) and hold long.

This way we get a return more than highest treasury bills and future growth potential as long as we hold that stocks. Choose only deeply corrected stocks and well reputed companies.

1 Like

Changes from 11 days ago…
Close: S
Open: AUTO DLO