Puru Saxena

Puru has 20 growth stocks and the guy below has 24 stocks…

Might as well just buy TQQQ.

1 Like
1 Like

Why must index come down? Balance sheet and capital structure of big tech are rock solid. Businesses of the S&P are doing very well. There are not virtual businesses. Most of the growth stocks are of businesses that push bits and virtual money.

Growth investors, hold on to your seat. Might test Mar low :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: but unlikely to break below :grinning:

Puru sold e-commerce stocks, MELI SE TOST.

Bought UPST :+1: Also, he is warming up to EV! Bot QS, not sure why QS and not TSLA. Perhaps, betting that battery is EV.

Many growth stocks bottom on Mar 14. If your stocks are making new low, you may need to re-evaluate.

Buying AAPL or TSLA soon?

AAPL is all the five megatrends :slight_smile: + more :money_mouth_face:

Puru is doubting himself. Mar 14 may not be the low. One more DIVE?

IMHO, is all about AAPL. If WS can bring down AAPL, then one more DIVE.

Many dives possible like year 2007-2009 as FED changed their stands and showing real challenge now.

Originally FED declared 0.25 Rate hike and possible 7 rate hikes, introduced 0.25 in Mar 2022. This totals 7 * 0.25 = 1.75%, market dipped 14% (SPX) and Nasdaq 22%.

Now, FED surprised (Yesterday confirmed by JP, previously by Bullard) that going forward 0.5% in next few meetings as they front load rates to combat inflation.

Mortgage rates jumped from 5.25% to 6.75% for 30 year fixed.

Market started endless diving with additional 1.5% rate hikes, leads to a recession start in 2022 and goes to 2024 (all guess work) like last time.

Why many dives? FED action, company results changes outlook, economical impact (long term), recession leads to jobless, inflation checked, Rates will be kept above historical low.

Mortgage rates 4% will be history like year 2008 short sale became history !

Never trust any news except company results, fed meeting, fed conferences. Never trust any twitter analysts, reddit etc, they are half baked.

Do your own analysis and believe in your decision.
It is your money, no easy cooking, you need to work for it, that is the only way to grow money.

Just updated here for everyone visibility to save money.

BTW: After 18 years in great company with good work life balance, now I am moving to a new company Monday, may not have any time to update.

No need to respond to me, please avoid it. Good Luck.

3 Likes

:+1:

Wish you all success in your next endeavor…

The buy signal is in now.

1 Like

What signal is that? :slight_smile:

Every time Jil predicts doom and gloom. RE boomed after the bearish RE call. It makes the capitulation moment that makes a bottom.

Well then why post in a forum?

2 Likes

Best wishes!

1 Like

Hmmm, pulling me respond. Those were the period of “where is your crystal ball?”

Now, my magic crystal is working nicely

Good luck. I hung out for 13 years before making the change.

Read my original paragraph => Just updated here for everyone visibility to save money.

But, bullish outlook people unable to accept what I posted, resulting sarcasm or hate on this blog most of the times.

Sometimes, it goes to endless questions to make a point that they are right and I am wrong !

Even my only partner (3-4 years working with me) in crystal solution did not understand market going down today when I justified him yesterday as he is holding TQQQ strongly from $77. He stopped using my crystal system as he is unable to translate properly.

Lot of people have got myth about market, govt, fed and they do not educate, hate reading proper investment books/analysis etc. They are biased (They do not accept as they do not understand their bias).

I came here as novice, but fairly educated myself, was challenged “Where is my crystal ball for such prediction?” and ultimately made one, nicely running catching all corrections, recession.

Many people unable to believe such a market predictive system is possible by single person effort! Nowadays, I started understanding the issues, keeping quiet most of the times!

Any way, I try to stay away from this forum, but making my own mistake of coming back. One day it stops.

1 Like