Push For Universal Basic Income?

Seems to be the call to fully fund and expand Planned Parenthood. Count me in.

2 Likes

If you revise his ranking from level 7 to level 1 he wouldnā€™t keep asking you for dataā€¦

Iā€™m not making this up, there is solid data based off of the economic reality amongst the different groups. Overseas Chinese tend to be wealthier than Chinese people stuck in China, urban dwellers are wealthier than rural populace, and white/Japanese/Koreans are wealthier than Chinese.

1 Like

LINK pleaseā€¦

No, you donā€™t get off so easy. How did you summarize all that data into that ranked order? Humor meā€¦

Ok Iā€™m done with thisā€¦ why donā€™t we get back to speculating where @manch resides in SFā€¦

2 Likes

Look youā€™re Mr fancy pants with the data points, go online and find Manchā€™s address via property tax recordsā€¦we can end this guessing game once and for allā€¦

1 Like

In order to do that I would need his real name thoughā€¦

Uh, look aroundā€¦

Why not try photo search? Also is Manch a valid name? If so, just assume itā€™s a real name

1 Like

Hint hintā€¦are your initials WW???

This may be helpful info for others too by the way if you get my driftā€¦

What was the tax plan to pay for Switzerland UBI? At $2550 per person, $10,200 per family of 4, it seems very generous and very expensive.

Shall we move to Switzerland instead and vote for UBI?

Oh greatā€¦ the stalker becomes the stalked.

1 Like

Uh perhaps users need to check their settings more carefullyā€¦

This is a public service announcement #1ā€¦

Donā€™t worry, @wuqijun, those 88 credit card accounts I set up under your name have very low maximum limitsā€¦:grinning:

1 Like

ę¼¢ę˜Žäø­ ex-Senior CAD engineer in intel, staying near Folsom str/ Erie Str.

吓åÆ军

English @haneraā€¦english for us "pathetic ABC kidsā€¦

1 Like

Good try hanera, but not quite :slight_smile:

Wait, so are you saying manch is an ex-intel engineer who now lives in the Mission of SF?

When you left Apple in 2012, what happened to your RSUs and EOs?