San Francisco: City of World Class Filth

$37k per year is the after tax income of someone making $60k… most of that money goes to social workers and others in the Homeless support complex, a group that has no interest in eliminating the homeless problem… in fact they are the problem. Can you image these idiots making the homeless work, clean up their mess or put them in rehab? No they are too busy whining about the rights of the homeless. What about the rights of taxpayers to be able to have shit and needle free streets?

3 Likes

Ok, so how does the poop on the street get into the said futuristic toilet???

1 Like

This kind of thing is followed by public shaming and nights in jail for those who don’t deposit in the right place.

Truthfully, I do believe that most homeless don’t actually enjoy defecating in public. One of the guys I caught with his pants down was with a friend who said “hey! nothing to see here. Give him some privacy.” I really think they’d have used a toilet if there’d been one at Powell station.

The design looks very hot. I hope it’s not as bad as it looks.

SF now allows non-citizens to vote on local elections. They have to be a parent though, and the child doesn’t have to be a citizen. I have no idea the logic behind only allowing parents to vote.

lol. that’s really funny.

I was always curious why local people on local matters couldn’t vote regardless of their citizenship status - but i think it’s fair for a greencard holder to vote - their intention is to be permanent here.

It is illegal for non citizens to vote in any government elections. Would like see some facts. If so some people should go to jail.

School board elections?

1 Like

These bureaucrats should be put in jail.
Where is Trumps little prick AG when we need him?

You are wrong:

Since 1996, a federal law has prohibited non-citizens from voting in federal elections, punishing them by fines, imprisonment, inadmissibility, and deportation.[3][4][5] Exempt from punishment is any non-citizen who “reasonably believed at the time of voting (…) that he or she was a citizen of the United States,” had a parent who is or was a citizen, and began permanently living in the United States before turning 16 years old.[3] The federal law does not prohibit non-citizens from voting in state or local elections, but no state has allowed non-citizens to vote in state elections since Arkansas became the last state to outlaw non-citizen voting in 1926.[6] 11 local governments, 10 of them in Maryland, allow non-citizens to vote in their local elections (Takoma Park, Barnesville, Martin’s Additions, Somerset, Chevy Chase Sections 3 and 5, Glen Echo, Garrett Park, Hyattsville, Mount Rainer and Riverdale Park). San Francisco allows noncitizens parents to vote in School Board elections (beginning in 2018).[7]

Edit: I think the part where you might be right is “Arkansas became the last state to outlaw non-citizen voting in 1926”. But this looks to be a state law, not a federal one.

1 Like

San Francisco is an outlaw state. It has declared war against the US. Like South Carolina in 1861. Time for Trump to occupy it with Federal troops.

So people would rather give the homeless $400/mo than a place to stay? Wow. Homeless industrial complex is making the military industrial complex seem small. There’s literally no incentive for these people to fix homelessness. It’s creating ton of government programs and jobs. There are a bunch of jobs at non-profits working on it. If they ever solved it, so many people would be out of work.

4 Likes

Here is a SF map for out of town visitors

2 Likes
1 Like

That’s quite spammy. Slow it down pal.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Arrest the pooping peeps for indecent exposure and ship to rehab.
A friend who has prostrate cancer was hassled by the CHP near Dixon for pissing on the side of the road near Dixon. The cop didn’t actually see it just assumed it and let my 80 year old friend go.

How about the same treatment for these homeless bums. And bring back felonies for broken windows.

This deviant behavior is not new.

My friend had a convertible in Nob Hill . Never locked because it was too easy to break in.
One time a bum shit in the front seat and passed out in the back seat. Disgusting. My friend moved to Oakland

more problem with shit in sf
http://www.sfexaminer.com/jail-inmates-sue-sf-exposure-human-waste-hall-justice/

1 Like

Poop patrol to the rescue!

1 Like