San Francisco: City of World Class Filth

THE STREETS ARE CLEAN! AROUND NANCY’S HOUSE.

2 Likes

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/san-francisco-apos-train-wreck-110300091.html

You would think growing up where there are so many high paying jobs would be a huge advantage in life. You literally grow up aware that they exist and have easy access to them. I think what people are saying without saying it is that no amount of help is going to make poor people qualified for the high paying jobs. We should just give them more of our income out of guilt for our success.

Come on, the majority of the homeless in SF is not from SF proper. We have covered this, extensively, and why that is the case…

2 Likes

San Francisco has more drug addicts than it has students enrolled in its public high schools, the city Health Department’s latest estimates conclude.

There are about 24,500 injection drug users in San Francisco — that’s about 8,500 more people than the nearly 16,000 students enrolled in San Francisco Unified School District’s 15 high schools and illustrates the scope of the problem on the city’s streets.

5 Likes

Yeah, but giving them free needles totally fixed the problem.

Lazing or dying drug addicts are less harmful than those walking around. You don’t give them free syringes, they would rob or steal money to buy them.

They steal have to rob or steal to buy the drugs.

Free needles with lethal doses would fix the problem

2 Likes

Most of homeless are byproduct of the red states. I’ve interviewed many homeless people, most of them have that “ya’ll” accent.

Anyway, you can keep SF. I don’t care. Funny thing may be to find out some posters live there. But here they are, bashing their own turf. :joy::joy::joy:

:sweat_smile:

So, why don’t you leave that filthy city?

Put the money in your mouth and leave! And leave to the neck of the woods, see if you last there. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Who are you talking to? :thinking:

2 Likes

To those poster living in SF but trashing it. :upside_down_face:

Big news if it’s A-Rod, for rest of local San Franciscans the advice from authorities is “shut up and bear it” :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Simple solution bring back prison time for smash and grab crimes. Proposition anyone?

2 Likes

Are these people even detained? I find it hard to believe police don’t know who are doing these acts. Is this not a criminal act now?

1 Like

It was decriminalized a few years ago.

2 Likes

Only in SFO?

Yup. I think it was the prosecutor who decided to stop prosecuting it. It’s part of “criminal justice reform” in the name of fairness and equality.

Seattle is having some of the same problems.

1 Like