San Francisco: City of World Class Filth

I will never ever fork over my hard earned money to some god damn playboy! :rage:

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ā€œMohammed Nuru, Director of the San Franciscoā€™s Public Works Department, told NBC he estimates $30 million ā€” half of the cityā€™s street cleaning budget ā€” is put toward cleaning up needles and feces from sidewalks and homeless encampments.ā€

Exactly how much would portapottys everywhere cost???

2 Likes

People using drugs on city streets need to locked up. Feces we can deal with later. But needles are just inexcusable.

I hate feces more than needlesā€¦ :rofl:

1 Like

Why drive Uber when you can clean shit for 40 bucks an hour?

2 Likes

Umā€¦ I think that might be comparable to the average stock investor who maybe makes $100-200k lifetime including their 401k? But the real pros make millionsā€¦

Why not just be a BART janitor and clean zilch, nada, for over $50/hr (overtime)???

3 Likes

Dragon boy tell me who to vote for for the mayor. Otherwise I will just vote by looks and Jane has an edge there I must say. :smile:

What? Not Jean Quan? :laughing:

MichelleD_0

1 Like

You like ę·‘å„³ļ¼Œor ē†Ÿå„³ļ¼Œor both? :laughing:

1 Like

SF should become more world class and have public toilets the way San Jose does. That way you donā€™t get all the feces on the street.

3 Likes

MILF

2 Likes

Now nowā€¦ SF still holds dear to my heartā€¦ even though my home values in SJ has surpassed that of SFā€¦ :rofl:

3 Likes

I donā€™t understand these (Chinese?) jokes :frowning:

That aside I am surprised our beautiful city hasnā€™t had an outbreak of an epidemic disease. Itā€™s just so dirty! Cholera, typhoid, something medieval like the plagueā€¦
When iā€™ve read about diseases in the developing world it often says itā€™s due to poor sanitation. We have terrible sanitation here, how come we are not getting more sick? Sometimes I think it will suddenly hit us and then it will seem so obvious in retrospect.

When I lived in soma, when it rained too hard raw sewage would pour out of drains on the street and flow down the sidewalk. I wish I was kidding, it was totally gross and smelled terrible. Apparently they configured the sewers wrong, nbd.

1 Like

Ewwww, that is so gross! It must be the 100 year old sewer pipes draining both wastewater and stormwater togetherā€¦

3 Likes

Because the developing world is truly dirty. SF is actually pretty clean! People here are just spoiled because they have never endured an ounce of hardship their entire life.

2 Likes

Could also be one of the underlying reasons for some SFā€™ers aversion to rain :wink:

2 Likes

Well, that is a tough one. You being our Fearless Leader on the RE Front would suggest you shouldnā€™t pull for Jane ā€œTenant Protections 2.0ā€ Kim even though she is kinda cute. Realistically, some of the candidates including Angela Alioto simply doesnā€™t have a chance, so I guess you pick someone as moderate or close to it as possible. Sadly, that may be the best that we owners can hope forā€¦ probably London Breed is our best bet.