San Francisco: City of World Class Filth

2 Likes

If your leaders are highly prioritizing creating days to honor criminals, it is a safe bet that a urine free BART is waaaaaaay down the listā€¦

2 Likes

Well what do we pay that Chinese janitor 200k for again?? :thinking:

2 Likes

BART of course is not owned and run by SF. BART does what it pleases and you will pay for it regardless if you like it or notā€¦

Hereā€™s a better idea: arrest the junkies who use drugs on city streets.

3 Likes

The jails donā€™t have room. Soon youā€™ll have ā€œsafe spacesā€ for drug use.

Yup. July 1st. Pretty soon.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/news/article/SF-safe-injection-sites-expected-to-be-first-in-12553616.php

1 Like

This whole trend has turned me off from living in major cities. Iā€™m honestly not a fan of suburbia either, so I think Iā€™ll go where I can get an acre or two of land.

1 Like

So true. I used to go to SF every few months for better restaurants 18+ years ago. Now I never go. Itā€™s sad to see a city get this bad.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I still think climate is a huge factor. Thereā€™s a reason you see so much homelessness on the west coast. The weather is mild. Try surviving a NY winter living outside.

What I donā€™t get is how SF can spend so much on the issue and it only gets worse. They canā€™t even measure the effectiveness of the money spent.

Thatā€™s government for ya.

3 Likes

Turns out itā€™s us who paid for those :syringe:

2 Likes

Landlords and techies are enemies of the city. Druggies are fine.

Are you serious??? :scream:

1 Like

The trained staff should teach how to overdoseā€¦problem solved

2 Likes

The amazing part is they claim itā€™ll save the city money.

1 Like

Put one of these on every street corner, especially in high priced areas. It will scare those greedy techies away and drag down house price. Many birds with one stone.

2 Likes