Some Real Estate Investing Advice

Of course. …But if you want to be a billionaire you will have to use other people’s money.

Look at Trump, only lost other people’s money, not his own…lol

2 Likes

You might not make it there even if you did… :rofl:

Trump piggy backed off of his father’s fortune. Boy I used I had a rich dad… :rofl:

You goal not mine…I only invest cash. I dont even borrow from banks

I’m happy with being just a millionaire. Less work and can goof off big time. Social climbing is hard!!! I’m not that greedy really :rofl:

Then I suggest start cutting risk…Reduce leverage and keep your flips. I can’t remember the number of all my flips, but I wish I kept them all…

Exactly! In fact, if you’re into business and not using other people’s money, you’re dumb. The only time you use your own money is the initial capital to attract suckers, sorry, I mean partners. Once those are in, you should have got your initial capital back… no more “your” money invested.

Sounds great!!! @Elt1 and @hanera, please give me your money. I’ll invest them for you really well… :rofl:

Please show me evidence that you are trustworthy and competent. I have no problem being a sucker so long I get decent return.

I have no evidence to show… it’s a leap of faith… :rofl:

I am not religious but the bibile says “neither a borrower nor lender be”…Not a good way to get rich, but a good way to live a peaceful life…

2 Likes

That’s fine no need to give me any of your hard earned cash… I’m already rich so I don’t care… :rofl:

2 Likes

Do people follow the bible that closely? Thought they follow selectively. Jesus said, “turn the other cheeks”, tell me who follow this advice? I need to take all his monies and possession.

After the gold standard is done away, lending money should be more attractive. Instead of getting capital from picky and concerned individuals, it’s better to borrow from the bank.

If you lose your brother or friend’s money, you will be reminded of this guilt all your life. If you blow away bank’s money, nobody would know

I know Peter Kiritchenko’s daughter… He is a billionaire but not going to be found on Net Worth websites… I bet there are a lot of Russian billionaires in the US.
Trump has been linked to several… US real estate is the best place to stash illegal gains…

“You’re looking for transactions that are unusually or unnecessarily complicated, and make no business sense,” said a former DOJ official.
According to an investigation by USA Today, wealthy Russians and oligarchs from former Soviet republics invested extensively in Trump’s real estate developments over the years. Court cases and other legal documents show President Trump and his companies have been linked to at least 10 wealthy former Soviet businessmen with alleged ties to criminal organizations or money laundering, including:

Felix Sater, a major player in the Bayrock group that developed the Trump SoHo Hotel in New York and a twice-convicted felon who spent a year in prison for stabbing a man. Sater later scouted for Trump investments in Russia.
Alexander Mashkevich, a Kazakh mining billionaire,was another source of funds for Bayrock financing and the SoHo project, and was accused by Belgian authorities in 2011 in a $55 million money-laundering scheme.
Anatoly Golubchik, Vadim Trincher and Michael Sall are three owners of Trump condos in Florida and Manhattan who were accused in federal indictments of belonging to a Russian-American organized crime group and working for a major international crime boss based in Russia.
Viktor Khrapunov, a former Kazakhstan energy minister and mayor of Almaty, owns three units in the Trump SoHo through shell companies and was accused in a federal lawsuit filed in Los Angeles in 2014 of hiding millions of dollars looted from his city, some of which was spent on three Trump SoHo units.
Peter Kiritchenko, a Ukrainian owner of two Trump condos in Florida, who was indicted in a money-laundering scheme involving a former prime minister of Ukraine.”

Ill-gained money will not give you peace of mind, no matter how wealthy, because in the back of your mind you will always worry about people sueing you or karma getting back at you. I would rather be less wealthy and worry free than more wealthy and worried…

1 Like

Trump has been involved in at least 3500 lawsuits… Cost of doing business…
Kiritchenko’s daughter is an alcoholic… Miserable because she can not return to Ukraine… Her whole family would be killed if they return

Breaking News: Mueller is about to file the first indictment in the Russian investigation. :clap: :clap: :clap:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/27/politics/first-charges-mueller-investigation/index.html

Presume you have not got into an iterated prisoner’s dilemma yet. Guilt emotions don’t work.

It might not be who you think.

Manafort is my guess