Stop Complaining, You Are Probably Doing Ok

Huh? Don’t know why you brought that up. Too much generalization.

1 Like

Well, you brought up that hard work is worthless, so my counter to that is well you millennials like to over exaggerate your worth.

Very subtle :laughing:

I didn’t say hard work is worthless, stop twisting what I said. All I noted was it’s better to work smart, not hard. Nobody’s asking you to be a bum.

2 Likes

Well, let’s not state the obvious too (work smart). Tell me, how does one “work smart” if you are on the docks on a shrimp boat peeling shrimp, huh? Work smart, my arse…

I know I am just wasting my breath here, but for example you mentioned you get to work at 7am and leave around 7pm everyday. How productive are you really when you spend time on here and drag out your work hours? Obviously at your age and based on what you currently have you probably have other (better) options. I don’t think you have to slave yourself away everyday for your damn health insurance. On paper that is not working smart at all, but again I don’t know your whole story so YMMV.

4 Likes

Ok I stand corrected. Dragonboy has the following group of people to get inspiration from… :laughing:

How much are people paying for health insurance these days?

牛皮灯笼 :laughing:

1 Like

Depends on your age, medical record, and coverage. If you have some hidden illness then I guess it’s going to skyrocket.

Nice way to change the topic.

That’s a good question. I haven’t seen hubby’s paystub recently.

Ok let’s get back to topic. Everyone please state your net worth… :rofl:

60M

I leave it to you to determine what currency that’s in :slight_smile:

New Taiwan Dollar?

1 Like

$600k only? Include house?

I mean how much people are paying at work. Lets use the working bee plus one spouse. How much is it nowadays?

Right, but you put out that jibberish trash…

I don’t pay a dime if that’s what you are asking.

If you respond to it then it’s not trash because otherwise your response is automatically trash by association.

2 Likes

Includes what we own of the house. I don’t count what the bank owns. So you think the currency is pennies eh?

He thinks the currency is Yen.

1 Like