Tesla Bombed. Anyone Buying?

The 2 questioners I ignored on the Q1 call are sell-side analysts who represent a short seller thesis, not investors

So yes, if I were Elon I would’ve done the same or maybe worse… :grin:

If he would have been at 6000/week then market would have tolerated his behavior.

1 Like

Where is it now? 2500/week? I lost track!!! :smile:

2200 in the last 3 weeks average

1 Like

Musk is a cult.

1 Like

Fly TSLA fly!!! :rofl:

Notice the narratives about Tesla changed. :smiling_imp:

Are you still thinking that the company’s going to crash and burn? Forget it! It will not happen. Could have had a chance back when I bought the stock in 2012. Now it’s a juggernaut. Will crush anything in its way no matter what kind of picture the media wishes to paint it.

Musk is his own worst enemy. He is the problem not the media

1 Like

There was not really any real problem to begin with. It’s just part of the growing pain of any successful company.

Saw this on hn:

According to the latest Tesla owners terms&conditions, owners cannot use a different ride sharing service than Teslas to send their automated cars off working, once such a service exists. A classic case of a “moat” if there ever was one. Musk should put his money where his mouth is and scrap that passage.

Elon is an ass.

https://electrek.co/2018/05/06/tesla-brutal-review-contractors-firing-vouching-employee/

He wasn’t kidding since he has now sent an email to employees in which he states that every contractor at Tesla who doesn’t have an employee “putting their reputation on the line for them will be denied access to our facilities and networks on Monday morning.”

All these spiteful comments are harmful to your health. Why don’t you go buy some of its stocks to hedge the inevitable upside? :rofl:

How does spending get so out of controll in the first place? It’ll be sort of funny if this leads to even more delays.

Playboy has a new girlfriend.

Maybe he meant a new eye candy, not a real candy company.

I like his old flame Amber better… But isn’t Elon sleeping on factory floor nowadays? Why does he have time fooling around?

2 Likes

If you want to do something you will make time.

You follow him too much. When are you going to turn into his advocate? :rofl:

I like that he’s taking such direct and swift action. Every company has areas that it can cut some fat but it’s really hard for most CEOs to take this kind of action. It’s divisive and it leaves him open to attack. Much easier to just keep going. I guess with the cash situation he doesn’t really have that choice, but still it’s great that he is executing amid all the media FUD. I am a BUY on TESLA.

1 Like