Tesla Bombed. Anyone Buying?

Um… some people said their kids are the best things ever happened to them though…

Yes, you should suffer badly. Because you chickened out on the party. Starve, my friend, starve!!! :rofl:

If you remember, I met my wife late in life so we missed that children boat…

God, I hope I don’t burn down the house…

Don’t worry your home insurance will cover you for your loss… :rofl:

Remember guys, you are as rich as the moment you cash in your stocks. I hope is not during the 2008-2009 recession type of environment. That’s all.

Find a strip club with good food… lol

Looks decent and the buffet is free

Attendees at Dreamforce probably get in free with conference badge…

Bon appetit!!! :rofl:

Free entry and free buffet lunch everyday

Um… no such thing as free lunch… :rofl:

Bring plenty of 20s for tips

In a neighborhood where a “gourmet” hamburger will set you back nearly 20 bucks, one might be better off, health-wise, eating err here at this fine establishment. Pasta salad and company is always welcomed…

Prices are very reasonable… Can’t beat free…

Um… I wonder what wifey would think about this… but who knows maybe she’s going to one herself in Malaysia… :rofl:

Wifey knew my reputation when she married me (my sisters and cousins warned her that I was known for orchestrating risque home bachelor parties for buddies). She knows that I may head for Vegas when she is in Malaysia. I told her I would do my best to find a gal with her same name…:wink:

Oh ok… :laughing:

Ouch. That’s not good for a car that’s supposed to be a luxury car.

Model S is the luxury. Model 3 is economy. You don’t expect Palo Alto type quality out of Sunnyvale do you? :rofl:

Also, the Nissan Leaf look cheap as hell. No match for Tesla at all.

Tesla == Pac Height
Leaf == Bayview

Good luck with your ghetto life should you go for a leaf… :rofl:

Tesla first? Uber second? Third?

Anyone knows where this is going?