Tesla Q2 Deliveries

Correct, for you, it is hold only, no buy/sell or any disturbance by volatility !

1 Like

Oh goshā€¦ what can I say Iā€™m a dinosaurā€¦ oh itā€™s time to meet up with my new tenant to collect the security depositā€¦ Good luck with bitcoin yā€™all but Iā€™m just going to be laughing all the way to the bank with my rent moneyā€¦ :rofl: :laughing: :wink:

1 Like

Just bought a Highlander 2018 SE. traded in the Prius. My BP stock dividends will pay for the gasā€¦ Electric cars and even hybrids except Prius arenā€™t worth the premium. Sorry but the Prius wasnā€™t cutting it in snow countryā€¦ Electric cars are strictly for commuters in California coastal citiesā€¦ Have little appeal in snow countryā€¦

Tesla is too far ahead of its timeā€¦ Bankruptcy in 2019???

I wouldnā€™t count on that happeningā€¦ However, a bitcoin crash into oblivion is more than likely when 2019 rolls aroundā€¦ :rofl:

IMO, Tesla will not file bankruptcy, but will make others bankruptcy. Innovation leaders are hard to break. Mismanagement is temporary that brings down the stock price, good opportunity for buyersā€¦Almost all Tesla employees are working 24x7 last 18 months.

2 Likes

If Tesla employees are overworked why not contract out the work. Or JV with a company that knows the businessā€¦

1 Like

I am not in the TSLA management to find resolution to their issues. Whatever I know, I am sharing the news.

The 1st 16 seconds talks of Musk and his BS.

I squeezed into the original roadster which was a lotus with an electric motorā€¦ They had to pull me out. It was a sllly toy for little people. The S is a nice car and fun to drive. The X has been a bust. And the 3 is a fantasy.
Too bad about Musky and his ADD. But if he could figure out how to make the S economically he could have successful car companyā€¦

1 Like

I wish Model 3 succeeds for Fremontā€¦, howeverā€¦ Musk seems to be distracted with lot of things at the moment.

2 Likes

This guy seems to be reasonably positive about the driving characteristics of the car. Starts @ 21:30

Wait. Someone was able to post a video review of it? I thought all the deliveries required a signed NDA? That should have been the first sign that something was off.

didnā€™t know about thatā€¦

I will wait for consumer reports for their reviewā€¦ which might take a long time to show upā€¦

1 Like

I do not have any doubt about model 3 or Tesla. Even though I registered two Model 3 and I bought bolt, I am not cancelling one, expecting the delivery time. If I get at least one Model 3, then I will think of cancelling the other. I just want to drive one Tesla.

1 Like

Cha ching!!! Hoping for :dollar: :dollar: :heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign: in Fremontā€¦ :slight_smile:

Crank it up Elon!!

there are ā€“ there have been 518,000 gross reservations for 3 and then we have 455,000 net reservations.

1 Like

At 220 cars per month, thatā€™ll take 2,068 months to build them or 172 years :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:smile:

Hopefully the updated production numbers at their next event will change the story so far.

1 Like

Thatā€™s fineā€¦ bitcoin is making me immortal so I can afford to wait that longā€¦ :laughing:

In stock market world, TSLA has 172 years order booked and unable to meet the demand !!! :rofl:

1 Like