Tesla’s trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

Retaliation for moving HQ to Austin :slight_smile:

1 Like

Never stop pumping.

I feel EM way is bordering on questionable ethics… constant manipulation of human emotions… can’t he just focus on running the company… don’t tell me this is his way of running the company.

I think Elon is fully wed to the idea of being the richest man in the world. His ego can’t allow him to be 2nd. He will do whatever he can to pump his way up.

He was just forced to sell a bunch of TSLA stocks. So naturally he wants to pump up TSLA to make up for his “loss”.

2 Likes

Ralph Nader wants FSD claims by Musk to be punished.
He claims that Musk lied about its capabilities and those lies killed people.

WTF? Nader is still around??

Meanwhile my TSLA position has been up significantly since the market bottomed in June. Did anyone buy in bulk at the bottom like I did? I would love to know :slight_smile:

Remember, it’s not only the quality that counts, but also the quantity.

You’re the only one counting. Musk is a lying con man. He wants to be richest man in the World and have the most kids. I wonder what his judgement in Heaven will be. Meanwhile the cyber truck FSD are total fantasy. Musk will crash and burn out… only a question of when.

This is all hypothetical but couldn’t he, if TSLA fails just rebrand like Facebook and venture into energy storage,SpaceX,AI robots?

If so this would be my thinking on why the price is so high. People want in on SpaceX and the other spicy workings musk has his hands in, and a possibility of that is to have shares of TSLA? :man_shrugging:t2:
(Price action is of all of his cash generating startups “priced in” like they say. )

All criticism welcome if this is an off the wall question haha

People desperately want EVs to solve global warming. But the real issue is power generation. If we keep making more electrical consuming devices and not making more power we will be worse off, not better. Hopefully the new inflation reduction bill will help solve this. But nuclear energy is the only solution if you believe in EVs.

3 Likes

The outcome of the disruption of the personal transportation should be less vehicles manufactured and less energy consumption. Yet, EM is talking about more vehicles,100 million, current global sale is less than 70 million.

Anything is possible. Guess Fed would be printing money like crazy soon.

My target is $5T by 2026. That’s good enough for me. I’m very pragmatic :wink:

Now, Cathie seems conservative.

Tesla is a zombie stock. High PE. Fake profits. Propped by tax payers and lies from the CEO. The Enron of the 21st century

Include or exclude Elon and Kimbal?

So did I. When a stock 20x in price, it’s going to happen.

1 Like

Are you an insider or outsider? Just trying to make figure out what you did i.e. buy or sell?

TSLA:

% Held by Insiders 17.19%
% Held by Institutions 42.76%

AAPL:

% Held by Insiders 0.07%
% Held by Institutions 60.05%