Tesla’s trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

Actually, my point is you ended up having the cake (growth) and eat it too (dividends) without needing to plan for it. Growth higher than inflation and passive income to splurge. That guy has to plan for it.

Yes I’m lucky like that :sunglasses:

1 Like

https://electrek.co/2022/08/18/tesla-semi-reservations-closed-new-details-released-ahead-of-launch/

Is the author a bull or a bear? If what he said is correct, short term, TSLA would decline to $800. Before charging up above $1000 and to the moon (@manch said is $2100 by ?, Cathie said is $4600 by 2026)

Nope, I didn’t say TSLA will get to $2100. I was just saying if someone believes it will go up to over 2k in a short time frame, they should not mind buying at $900.

Don’t know why you are so obsessed with short term price movements. Thought you are an investor?

I am a chart enthusiast too.

Well Beth’s TA boy has been saying many stocks, including TSLA, and indices like S&P only had 3 waves up. So the recent uptrend is not high quality and due for a pullback.

Maybe it’s time you do some wave counts on some charts.

I posted many recently.

Now for TSLA bulls. I would be surprised that governments would allow one company controls so much.

IMO, govt won’t come into picture for TSLA. Most of the government controls starts with some vested interest some company has ability to threaten congress or challenge congress indirectly. Until this happens, TSLA is safer to grow.

2 Likes

Not just USA. The dave’s diagram implies global dominance. Pretty sure that won’t happen for energy and AI robots. Is why there is a limit to growth. Dave is over-optimistic.

1 Like

I think what he said is 3 waves up so far. So far :slight_smile: are critical words. One pull back and up again becomes 5 waves = impulse :slight_smile: Below is a chart drawn creatively for TSLA bears.

In that case is $700 still an obvious buy?

:thinking:

Who say this? I didn’t. Is it so obvious that after hitting $1000 (possible), it would decline and not breakout into ATH? Btw, guess you don’t understand H&S even after a lengthy lesson moons ago.

Instead of obsessing over charts, learning the fundamentals of companies is far more important.

Please explain why it is so obvious that above fundamental would drive TSLA to $2100? Please tell us when you have bought. Given your track record e.g. META, need to sell my TSLA holdings, may be even S&P :scream:

Apple’s car project looks pretty doomed:

The report goes on to note that Tim Cook is only overseeing the project from afar and “rarely visits” the offices of Project Titan in Santa Clara, California. Some employees told The Information that Cook’s distant leadership has hurt the project, which lacks a “singular figure who can clearly define and articulate what the product should be.”

Not a product guy it seems.

Even though own quite a lot of TSLA through S&P but didn’t own much TSLA directly, so really not interested in looking at its technicals. But to humor @manch,

Preferred count is TSLA has completed either a SuperCycle or Cycle degree (multi-year trend) wave two. So should be in wave three (multi-year uptrend). Wave two completed at almost perfect at 50% retracement… textbook or algorithm effect? My comment of the hedge fund manager (forgot his name, not a Chinese name) is that why he didn’t buy between 38.2% to 50% retracement… I can understand if it is a high growth stock but TSLA is a megacap and in S&P, he thinks is a META?

Shorter term, multi-week trend. Should be up and then another correction through time :wink: EW wise, AAPL and TSLA has almost identical count.

Tesla to split tomorrow. For those who missed the bottom in June, it’s still not too late to buy at $900.

1 Like

Actually they’ve been right all along, tomorrow again they will get a chance to buy under $400 :grinning:

2 Likes