Tesla’s trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

He is a fraud

Oh my goodness :rofl:

The video is stupid but it tells you that the two most important stocks now is AAPL and TSLA. So long these two stocks don’t tumble, the stock market is :+1:

Robert Kiyosaki doesn’t believe in stocks, he owns only real estate.

1 Like

He doesn’t own anything but a huge ego and a constant line of BS. He makes money off the naïve and the desperate. The leach of the investment world.

I have the utmost confidence in Tsla however I do worry about Aapl. But not enough to make me want to sell out of my position.

Tim Cook? Or price action?

Recently, many articles, YouTubers and fin twitters keep bashing AAPL. Everybody wants AAPL to come up with another iPhone-like hits, another world shattering product, frankly, very tough. For many AAPL investors, so long get dividends and grow a little, is good enough… kind of like PG and JNJ. Growth investors shouldn’t be in AAPL. The key words for investing in AAPL are “safe” and “steady”, not “volatile” and “fast appreciating”.

1 Like

IMO, AAPL with your purchase price level, it is a growing dividend stock, gives you nice return - definitely more than rentals.

For such, buy & hold, selling is required only when you need money or when you spot another faster stock (like TSLA at $275 or $200) to just grow faster.

This is not only for AAPL, for any seasoned company (i.e., good profit and some nice ROI) hold forever.

With 5g coming to practical level, iphone activities will grow further.

Otherwise, you will be paying taxes to CA and FED unnecessarily.

1 Like

Safe and steady is what I need from Aapl :slight_smile:

Looks like you are saying that the only way for Tesla to grow faster is for the price to drop. An oxymoron. This year the charts show lower highs and lower lows. Growth stocks get slaughtered at the trough as interest rates keep climbing. In this fear cycle greed is too risky.

I am not telling that TSLA will go down or go up, but TSLA will survive long, say 20+ years or more facing all sorts of competition. This is only good for holders of TSLA stocks.

What I told WQJ is not to sell AAPL unless he finds a better stock (Like TSLA at $200 range). It may be starlink or spaceX …like that.

I do not own TSLA, even single stock, and it is not my intention to analyze any stocks. If someone wants to buy TSLA stock, they need to do some fundamental analysis from all perspective (Management to financials).

Elon Musk is already 50 :slight_smile: Look for younger folks. Late 20s to early 30s.

The innovator in race never leaves the track until his death. See how Steve Jobs maintained his position. Remember, many times I have told here, It is hard to beat innovation !

Now, Starlink has tie-up with T-Mobile, SpaceX is launching all 40000 satellites in space. When Starlink goes to 1GBPS strength, all others will be challenged.

1 Like

I hope Elon can lose some weight so he can live longer.

You notice :slight_smile: Not sure his vitality can last 20 years as what @Jil expects. Look like he won’t last 5 years before joining Jeff in enjoying life with a foxy woman. What is the point of wealth?

If EM wants to live longer, he should follow Mark and starts learning MMA.

Fat people don’t die at 55.

Stop cursing him. What I mean is he should enjoy life before he reaches the age of “want but can’t”.

Then, why do you look for 100x? LOL !

I am not a billionaire :wink:

1 Like
1 Like