Tesla’s trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

Why did 10 yr yield fall sharply today? I see higher probability of 75bp rate hide in Fed monitor tool.

They are different companies, future IPOs, do not mix with TSLA.

Market values spacex for 125B and Starlink at $81B

I will let you win :slight_smile:

1 Like

Didn’t Elon say Tesla is worth nothing without FSD? (Maybe AGI if you put that software into the robot). So I’m betting on that.

1 Like

Ok so maybe they will compensate that shortfall in the future.

When that happens, market will again adjust the price upside. This adjustment exactly happened with META, their growth was valued at 33% YOY, but now it is 4.9% YOY.

Established companies, market is sensitive to revenue & income while other things are being equal.

All other cosmetic changes are just hypes.

Collision course with AAPL and GOOG. Market should be big enough for a few oligopolies :moneybag:

For me, it is a non-issue as I do not invest in any individual stocks. It is required for those who are interested in individual stocks.

Everything works like real estate investment. Everything being equal, people bid higher for the house where rent is high. They are ready to compromise on price when returns are high.

I just showed today as I calculated yesterday how much likely impact and market nearly matches today

Hilarious reaction to “unwinding” the wave pattern of production / deliveries they’ve been doing for many years. Akin to 2019 Q1 when boats left for Europe late and didn’t get recognized as deliveries in that quarter, stocked tanked even though it had nothing to do with long term (even shorter 1 year) timeframe results. That opportunity is when I put the rest of my cash and transfered all IRAs to self directed and made additional millions of dollars off of stupidity.

Literally nothing has fundamentally changed. In fact earnings for this quarter are projected to be quite good (better than analysts estimates) even with the 20k less in sales.

Good buying opportunity for those who have cash or invested in other stocks…

2 Likes

Plus Nvidia, GM’s Cruise, Intel’s Mobileye etc. not sure why people think Tesla is a sure win in self driving.

2 Likes

I forgot about NVDA :slight_smile: But they don’t make cars. GM and INTC have no chances.

1 Like

:+1: I blindly added without doing any FA or TA. I sold other stocks.

2 Likes

Cruise is very good. GM made a very good strategic buy.

There are also a ton of startups in the Bay doing self driving. I also forgot to mention China. They are doing good work there too but the semiconductor ban may derail their effort in the future.

In short, lots of tech companies are competing in the self driving space. Tesla was competing with dinosaur car firms in EV and completely out-maneuver them. But in the AI space it has to outrun far more nimble and capable rivals. It won’t be as easy.

You may be right. I didn’t do any DD :hugs: Merely think old companies got bogged down by their self-interest leadership i.e. can’t be bother with prosperity of the company.

Extremely difficult because of infinite possibilities.

My 2 cents.

I drove both GM bolt and recently using TSLA (did not buy full automation package), the TSLA (steering control) automation is simply great, way better than GM Bolt.

Like AAPL is too good for phones, TSLA is too good for car Automation. The nearest quality comes with GOOG on AI Technology.

GM’s Cruise, Intel’s Mobileye will not stand with TSLA, GOOG AI software. It is about quality and reliability of software, both GOOG and TSLA too good from the start.

But, betting on FSD is premature now.

I told one month before TSLA has risk of 50% growth inside market valuation, and you are catching the knife, esp rate hike environment !

Time will teach you one day you need to weigh FA.

I can not do anything more than laugh at you !

FA is over rated. Not that is not important. Most important is leadership and macro trends. You are overly emphasizing on ST fundamentals. Actually time has taught me not to care too much about about ST fundamentals and ST performance.

Btw you are also laughing at billionaire Leo :grinning:

Have cash regardless of where TSLA or ST fundamental is, buy. That is how a long term investor does. Completely different behavior from traders who like to time and care a lot about ST performance.

1 Like

BTW does today count as retail capitulation in TSLA? All we need is AAPL doing the same according to your analysis.

1 Like