Tesla’s trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

Toyota’s EV sucks, starting with its weird name. There’s no doubt EV’s are popular. Toyota can continue making ICE and hybrids but it needs to also make credible EV’s. I am sure it can figure it out if it wants to.

I was hoping to learning about any progress with their own battery cells, but I’m not sure we’re gonna hear that.

I do think the gen 3 platform discussion was impressive. Tesla is ahead over everyone else in reducing costs of manufacturing EVs.

1 Like

I’m not overexaggerating, this presentation has solidified my confidence that Tesla will be the largest company in the world at somepoint this decade.

Whatever. Stock dropping like a rock. Why couldn’t they just roll out that Gen 3 car and start accepting orders. I’m sick of hearing that sustainable future lecture over and over again. Already heard the same thing in high school decades ago. Don’t want to hear anymore and not interested!

3 Likes

Never, ever, go to Austin.

:skull_and_crossbones:

There was 0 chance they were going to reveal the cheaper compact car. Only chance was robotaxi van.

Watching… so far, you get the impression that TSLA/EM has nothing substantial to talk about.

Then there’s no need for an investor day.

1 Like

What exactly is the master plan 3?
According to bloggers, sound about the same as master plan 2. I didn’t watch MP 2, so don’t know what are updates and what are new discoveries/ initiatives.

Doesn’t mean is a good investment and that market has mispriced TSLA currently.
Don’t forget TSLA issues huge SBC to its CEO and employees, diluting the shareholders.
What mentioned are operationalizing MP2 or new initiatives of MP3?

:rofl:

Absolute loyalty. Always sing praise of whatever TSLA and EM do. Most importantly, YOLO.

And yet you bought TSLA, and have plans to buy more.

You can read my mind :+1:

Remember, I can be 100% wrong. I am also a gambler… very controlled :slight_smile: Not going to lose back all my gains… in fact, enjoying myself, vacationing every three months.

Whether Tesla is last or not, that guy and “research” is dumb.

https://twitter.com/data_ev/status/1630928561350770695

Should have been called Engineering Day

What so difficult. Just nationalize all the charging station and standardize the charging connector and voltage.

2 Likes

We should nationalize Tesla before China does.

Amazed to see this from you @wuqijun