Tesla’s trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

Yes and how did those put options work out for you?

:slight_smile: not foolish enough to trade options yet

Professional traders trade with the LT trend. TSLA is likely to be in an early bull trend. So professionals won’t short TSLA.

You and few others have real skin in the game.

Rest are just playing Video game Rambo here. “Heads I win, Tails I don’t lose” :upside_down_face:

They’re taking too long and I’m pissed. I need instant gratification :rofl:

Speaking of being “forward looking” here’s another forward looking idea going down in flames.
https://www.fastcompany.com/90824702/vertical-farming-failing-profitable-appharvest-aerofarms-bowery

A certain Singaporean is responsible for the steep climb in retail purchases.

The thing that surprised me the most is how many people have Tesla as their entire online identities. Like they have the word Tesla as part of their usernames. And talk about nothing except Tesla. It’s like these people have Tesla tattooed on their brains.

Tesla is taking quite some time, my guess would be they need the prototype done before they showcase it?

I guess everyone does, including me, but I’m ok if the new model is showcased in 1 year.

Btw if you look at the 1st post which has summary of which posters have posted most on this thread, you’re only at #4!! :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: Guess some other people have much more to talk about Tesla than you do, dunno whether Tesla is Neuralinked in them :rofl:

I read that they are building 2 gigafactories (one being in Mexico) for gen 3. Timeline for that is a 2024 rollout. So there should be model 2 on the streets next year.

2 Likes

If retail is net buyers, who are the net sellers?

:thinking:

Employees are via RSU vesting and selling. Even if they hold, they are selling off some to pay the taxes.

Yet another round of price cut. This time in Europe. Funny how “infinite demand” works.

Another price cut.

Do it.

he wouldn’t do it… he is not the guy who loves regulation and compliance.