The Homeless Are Frankly Everywhere

I tried habit burger. Meh.

And they don’t even support Apple Pay. Double meh.

1 Like

Come on, Mr. Money Bags, you didn’t have 20 bucks on you? What kind of Fearless Leader do we have here?

Keep point about the Habit burger is the relatively lower price point (compared to some of the others). Let’s not expect filet mignon at ground beef pricing…

:+1:

Old fashioned payment method 2, need to give cashier your credit card.

Habit toasted the bun. But it turns soggy before I could finish. :-1:

Meat is also a bit over cooked. :-1:

Even McDonald and Denny’s have Apple Pay. What kind of Stone Age joint is this?

Must be Asian, cash preferred but credit card ok…

See @manch and I agree on this one!

1 Like

I guess different strokes for different folks…

I still say better than In N Out…

yayyyyy :-/

1 Like

Don’t associate with any1 staying in 7x7 :imp:

The biggest SF promoter is Dragonboy and he is moving to San Bruno

1 Like

No longer promote once he moved.

where is @sfdragonboy?

Turns out housing first doesn’t work that well. That’s not good when people become against it in an area that voted 95% democrat. Just goes to show even the most liberal people don’t want it in their own neighborhood.

I was at a Q&A with the mayor of Payson last month. Someone asked about the homeless living in the Walmart parking lot. The mayor responded that it had been taken care of. The ONE homeless person with a child, living out of her car after fleeing an abusive relationship, had been placed in a home but her identity and location were being withheld to protect her for the abusive spouse.
One more thing to like about life here.

1 Like

I don’t know why more of the homeless don’t park in Walmart lots here. Walmart doesn’t mind and its illegal to park RVs (or cars ) on the street and sleep in them. The city is in the process of setting up “safe” parking lots for them. We will see how that works out.

1 Like
2 Likes

Curbside community.

I didn’t know the RE investors were “liberals”. It seems they are undercover here. :joy::joy::joy: